EA Forums - Banner

Sounds like lazy

From the people who bring you silent premium characters

Replies

  • Deadshot_DCU
    6352 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    You think that's bad? The Adult Education Annex doesn't even have a sound file. It's silent lol
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Pimento give and el chemistri are the same too
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I have to say i have not noticed :lol:

    [img]http://****/images/brick-tamland/no-way-really-.jpg[/img]
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Anyone else notice that when you tap on Channel 6 or the Aztec theatre they both use the same sound file?
    I'm not usually one to moan but.. With the price of donuts???

    Think positively. Maybe it's a way to help maintain a lower memory footprint. :wink:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Anyone else notice that when you tap on Channel 6 or the Aztec theatre they both use the same sound file?
    I'm not usually one to moan but.. With the price of donuts???

    Think positively. Maybe it's a way to help maintain a lower memory footprint. :wink:

    My sentiments exactly, it means more memory space for cool animations! :D
  • vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited March 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Anyone else notice that when you tap on Channel 6 or the Aztec theatre they both use the same sound file?
    I'm not usually one to moan but.. With the price of donuts???

    Think positively. Maybe it's a way to help maintain a lower memory footprint. :wink:

    My sentiments exactly, it means more memory space for cool animations! :D

    who get brought out on special occasion like valentine and *. Patrick and then got removed afterwards..
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Anyone else notice that when you tap on Channel 6 or the Aztec theatre they both use the same sound file?
    I'm not usually one to moan but.. With the price of donuts???

    Think positively. Maybe it's a way to help maintain a lower memory footprint. :wink:

    My sentiments exactly, it means more memory space for cool animations! :D

    who get brought out on special occasion like valentine and *. Patrick and then got removed afterwards..

    That's probably why they are only for a limited time... :(

    But, yeah, I meant the permanent new animations, of course! :P :lol:
  • Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited March 2013
    I suppose, good point on the whole memory issue. Just dropped 40 odd inactive friends and that seems to have cured it from crashing all the way out of the game... For now, but only got about half the land at this point so we shall see
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    They were suppose to have more videos too, but I guess that went out the door.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    XScripts wrote:
    They were suppose to have more videos too, but I guess that went out the door.

    Yeah, that was disappointing...I guess when they got the Simpson family together, they didn't want to do any more...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    XScripts wrote:
    They were suppose to have more videos too, but I guess that went out the door.

    Yeah, that was disappointing...I guess when they got the Simpson family together, they didn't want to do any more...

    Would have been wicked to have more video footage :D The video's they played at the beginning were GREAT! :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    XScripts wrote:
    They were suppose to have more videos too, but I guess that went out the door.

    Yeah, that was disappointing...I guess when they got the Simpson family together, they didn't want to do any more...

    Would have been wicked to have more video footage :D The video's they played at the beginning were GREAT! :D

    I loved how Homer was picking up giant wads of cash and XP, so funny! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

    I loved how Homer was picking up giant wads of cash and XP, so funny! :lol:

    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

    I loved how Homer was picking up giant wads of cash and XP, so funny! :lol:


    Aw, cool, you can find them on youtube? I didn't even think to look! Doi! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    They are all there bro :D

    Just watched them all :D Takes ya back seeing them all again :D

    Another Classic..........



    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yupp videos were definitely my fave part. Especially the one where homer finds Marge.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Yupp videos were definitely my fave part. Especially the one where homer finds Marge.

    Romantic love story bit of video werent it :lol::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited March 2013
    Think all the videos were pre lv20 so pre DLC updates, obviously can't afford to animate anymore, quick everyone buy 2400 donuts! :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.