EA Forums - Banner

Why Lenny And Carl?

Replies

• pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Read his posts.

Thank you for the promotion, Melony Hodge - I do need more friends- I only have 100 (or 101 if you consider 'Other Springfield' as a friend, I personally do not).

add me: pooeymonkey
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    Read his posts.

Thank you for the promotion, Melony Hodge - I do need more friends- I only have 100 (or 101 if you consider 'Other Springfield' as a friend, I personally do not).

add me: pooeymonkey

Welcome.
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited March 2013
    Some of pooey's exploits

Abuse

bZAy544.png

• chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited March 2013
    Bumping ancient threads

HQgmDMJ.png

I'm out!
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Bumping ancient threads

HQgmDMJ.png

I'm out!

It's cute that you're so obsessed with me.

Add me: pooeymonkey
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Looks like OP accomplished his goal. When will the Internet wise up with regard to joke and/or troll posts versus genuine posts. Especially with this history this guy has.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Looks like OP accomplished his goal. When will the Internet wise up with regard to joke and/or troll posts versus genuine posts. Especially with this history this guy has.

Which is why I said nobody should even retaliate.
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Can we campaign to get Leopold into the game? He's my second favourite character of all time. It will work if we all tell EA via this forum, it worked with Milhouse.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited March 2013
    This is just a joke right?

I'm going to take it as a joke and move on.

Every post by this guy is a joke at best, in about 5 mins pootard or some other Shelbyville loser will jump in to defend him.
  • xstr8guy
    9 posts
    edited March 2013
    Can we campaign to get Leopold into the game? He's my second favourite character of all time. It will work if we all tell EA via this forum, it worked with Milhouse.

Sure, like EA had no plans to add Milhouse until a campaign was started. Lol.

I'm still wondering when Patty & Selma will be added... and Spinster City Apartments.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited March 2013
    I really just can't fathom how sad of an existence this guy has. I mean it should be more than obvious to him that even if his initial post fools a few board newbies, regulars will quickly set them straight. This loser can't even troll correctly, I'd recommend suicide but he'd probably fail at that too. I mean seriously, how gratifying can it be "ooh look, I made somebody else correct my hundredth Mafia Tom reference! Now my life feels full!"
    It's just pathetic at this point.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited March 2013
    The thread starter kinda reminds me of Ralph just a little: tumblr_lx1f8hZqWu1qh59n0o1_500.gif
  • okayway
    48 posts
    edited March 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    I really just can't fathom how sad of an existence this guy has. I mean it should be more than obvious to him that even if his initial post fools a few board newbies, regulars will quickly set them straight. This loser can't even troll correctly, I'd recommend suicide but he'd probably fail at that too. I mean seriously, how gratifying can it be "ooh look, I made somebody else correct my hundredth Mafia Tom reference! Now my life feels full!"
    It's just pathetic at this point.

Seems pretty successful if you ask me. Here we are on page 3 of the OP's thread with minimal input from himself. At least he's subtle and I actively look for pooeymonkey's threads/ messages as he cracks me up.

And yes, definite Ralph vibe.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Is that what you was after bro?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

...yes, thanks Neo! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2013
    tumblr_mf15g2EzGB1qh59n0o1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

I don't get the reference?
  • sammercer12
    368 posts
    edited March 2013
    Why Lenny and Carl is like saying why are balls round
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Why Lenny and Carl is like saying why are balls round

Why are balls round?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!