EA Forums - Banner

Run away with Kang?

Its a task similar to burns and smithers task. it requires to have bart and kang free and the animation is bart riding a bicycle with kang sitting in a front basket E.T.-style

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    Its a task similar to burns and smithers task. it requires to have bart and kang free and the animation is bart riding a bicycle with kang sitting in a front basket E.T.-style

As this good person says :D

A lot of people who dont have him are hoping Kang will Return this halloween as the task still appears....... Only time will tell :D

Just to rub it in tho........ The Task is really good :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    I don't have Kang though! This task has been there since yesterday. I'm just curious do you guys think it's a glitch or could they be bringing him back maybe.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    I don't have Kang though! This task has been there since yesterday. I'm just curious do you guys think it's a glitch or could they be bringing him back maybe.

See my post above :P :P
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    I don't have Kang though! This task has been there since yesterday. I'm just curious do you guys think it's a glitch or could they be bringing him back maybe. It was just weird to me that the task showed up all of a sudden.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013

That task has been there since I started playing when TSTO landed on Android in February.

image.png

Sorry couldnt resist :lol::lol: :twisted:
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

Any permanent task is always listed, even if it's locked at the bottom. Since they left that task with Kang, I imagine it's been there since the Halloween update, and you probably didn't notice it.

I used the task a lot when I needed Candy, it gave 1 piece of Candy every 10 min or was it 30 min? Not sure, but I really needed candy to get the last of the buildings/characters that required it.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited March 2013
    I bet Kodos will be this years haloween premium. He looks just like Kang anyway :shock:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    No it definitely hasn't been there. I would've noticed it! This is definitely new
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That task has been there since I started playing when TSTO landed on Android in February.

image.png

Its better because everything I own must be better than any other competing products... :twisted:
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    No it definitely hasn't been there. I would've noticed it! This is definitely new

Really? It's been in Bart's tasks for me ever since the Halloween event started.

EA probably just kept it in so the people who bought Kang could still do the task.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

D?j? vu?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9358923.page
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    It's been there since halloween for me (and I don't have Kang either).
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

D?j? vu?

Wow KrustyBrand. FReeAKkY!!!hmhm

Seriously though I go through my Bart tasks and I have not seen it there! It's weird
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

D?j? vu?

There loads of these Deja Vu's on here! To me that just a glitch in the Matrix which means the "architect" changed something :lol:
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

image.png

When it comes to TSTO it isn't better. I say this based on all the content we missed out on. Everything else on the other hand.. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.