EA Forums - Banner

Need more trees.

Dude, you can just buy them from the menu....

Replies

• katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    Trololol?
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Hello my forum friends, I am currently rebuilding my Springfield to look nice for my friends when they visit and at the moment I am moving around my Channel 6 building. I have roads leading to the door and even used some iron railings as a clever gate. My problem is that I only have 8 different trees running along the pathway and would quite like some more to finish the effect. I just opened a Mystery Box and all that was in there was a Homer Buddha whioh contained 30 donuts. I have to wait another 5 days for a chance to get another tree.

Can anybody provide any assistance to this please? I will be most grateful and add you as one of my friends if you can help.

add me: pooeymonkey

I know the feeling. Got ten donuts in my last one and I have yet to get those much needed parking lots.
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Glad to see that other users are also having this problem. If someone is willing to supply me with some, I will happily swap my Duff Racer in exchange for 10 x trees (any variety).

• katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    If you supply me with brown fences, I think I'll pass up a few trees..
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    If you supply me with brown fences, I think I'll pass up a few trees..

I will hold onto my brown fences, thank you. They are being used to separate the homes of The Simpsons and The Flanders. However I will be willing to swap them with you for one Mafia Tom (I have 16 brown fences).
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    But why not parking spots. Good chance to get that in 5 days lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!