EA Forums - Banner

Well this takes the cake

3XZ3LOS.jpg

Buy a piece of land but can't use it all because there is rubbish you can't clean up! Nice.

I've been there. It made me want to tear my hair out a la Homer when he finds out Marge is pregnant.

Replies

• psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited April 2013
    3XZ3LOS.jpg

Buy a piece of land but can't use it all because there is rubbish you can't clean up! Nice.
    That is so annoying. Had to buy more land twice already for that stupidity.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Thats sooo annoying aint it :( More land to buy when you dont really need it :lol::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    Such a joke, you have to buy two pices to use the whole of one :(
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thats sooo annoying aint it :( More land to buy when you dont really need it :lol::mrgreen:

I know! On this game I'm already on the breadline! :P
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm pretty certain you can still move that rubbish, just click it and move it away somewhere else?

I've done this myself before, unless something has changed
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm pretty certain you can still move that rubbish, just click it and move it away somewhere else?

I've done this myself before, unless something has changed

It's supposed to be in the next piece of land (which I haven't purchased) so I can't do anything with it :(
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited April 2013
    That happened to me the other day, it should let you pick it up in build mode...
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited April 2013

It's supposed to be in the next piece of land (which I haven't purchased) so I can't do anything with it :(

Yeah I know, I've had that before and I could still move the rubbish lol

Even though it was half in another piece of land I hadn't bought and it was greyed out, I could still move it
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    That happened to me the other day, it should let you pick it up in build mode...

Can't pick it up either, must be too much of it in the other piece of land!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I just went to buy some more land and none of the pieces were overlapping so i couldnt test this therory that the pieces could/can be moved :( When i have tried in the past you couldnt move them :?

If what is being said is true..... well you learn something new everyday :lol::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited April 2013
    That is different then, I guess last option would be to see if lisa or homer can clean it up as a task
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    That is different then, I guess last option would be to see if lisa or homer can clean it up as a task

That's a good idea, ill have to try that when they're free :)
  • cadhadley
    188 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've come across 2 pieces of land like this :evil:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    That's happened to me too. Such a pain in the rear
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Either on purpose to force you to buy other plot or just lazy designing, I'd pick my second option as there not exactly smart with most if there decisions
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited April 2013
    Been there really sucks..happened to me twice
  • CaptainRob64
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    My land is currently 11x11 and I've run across this issue twice. The only option is to build around the trash until you buy the adjacent land.
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I was able to move the trash stuck between the two land plots. When I selected it, it had a red outline like it was saying "Hey! You can't put this here!" and it let me move it.

It would be kinda funny if the game actually said that!

EDIT: Just a few typos. Ick.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    teamzap17 wrote:
    I was able to move the trash stuck between the two land plots. When I selected it, it had a red outline like it was saying "Hey! You can't put this here!" and it let me move it.

It would be kinda funny if the game actually said that!

EDIT: Just a few typos. Ick.

I've had both scenarios. One where the trash was half on the plot and half off (on the neighboring plot). I was able to move that one and clear it. Then I also had a scenario similar to the OP's. I just bought that plot a few days later and fixed it.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.