EA Forums - Banner

It's a bold move, but I had to do it ;)

Prev13
I put both Norbert and Arnie in storage ( :o ) I might bring them back out later but, for now, they're resting comfortably in the Amelia Earhart inventory lounge ;)
iUw1OJF.png
Has anyone else stored a character(s) recently? :)
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• I finally stored Terwillinger after twice almost losing a million $ to that doofuss on a task I don't want and cannot afford. I think he's now at the local VA waiting for someone to tell him he's crazy.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    I finally stored Terwillinger after twice almost losing a million $ to that doofuss on a task I don't want and cannot afford. I think he's now at the local VA waiting for someone to tell him he's crazy.

LoL! I make him perform at the opera ;)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I can't store characters. I only use KEM Central Office (1hour), She She Lounge (4 hour) or 8 hour tasks, so I don't have any problems with the characters. The rare times I do assign 12 hour tasks and I almost always have to store channel 6 and put Arnie back into his Stonecutters skin and resend him on the task.
  • No KEMHQ or Anvil/She-She? I rarely use 12 hr tasks, so Arnie's task is the only one that takes to the sky in my town, although I try to task him before using the unemployment office. Fairy Kodos is the one who gets me the most, but I can't bring myself to lose that sweet dual 4 hr payout.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • I only put two characters in storage:

1. Norbert: His 4 hours disturbing air plane task really annoyed me.
    2. President Lisa: I can't hear her stupid SJW voice-over any more.
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I assign tasks through the unemployment office almost exclusively (with only a few minor exceptions... like the twins).
  • I'm so glad I have the stone cutters outfit for Arnie because his task is so annoying when flying around.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I haven't stored anyone yet. If I didn't have Arnie's Stonecutter skin I'm sure I would have stored him long ago though.
  • Arnie is NEVER out of his Stonecutters skin with me, and most of my characters live on 24-hour tasks. If there's a plane flying across my SF sky, it'll be a cold day in Hell! :D
  • I don't have any cash cash earning characters in storage but I have a number of NPCs

Frosty the Hitman
    Springy
    Nessie
    The larger dinosaurs
  • msH7aai.gif
  • Ive had Arnie Pye in storage since about a week after I bought him. Thats one refund I would like. I wouldn't even want the donuts back. Just take him. Please.

And Cecil had to go away. After "donating" 4 million towards the dam, I figured it would be easier to build the thing. I didnt realize that the second task started right away until I donated another million.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The only character I store is the Human Statue on the Squidport Boardwalk. But, I only do that to reset his position if he gets into a position on the boardwalk I don't want him to be.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I have the frog prince in storage , not because of the visual but the dialog box that pops up.
  • BLITZDonuts
    199 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Lately, I had in mind to make a thread related to these two fellow characters. Right in the middle of the screen. I bought Arnie because he was on sale at the Vault, plus his advantages, but is impossible to roam around my city now.
    Why do I have to be moved to his point location when I know where his location is in my town and much I can't do about it until he finishes the 12 hour job. Why they won't let their animation be on the screen and their voices only. Is interesting how this is actually available to your neighbors.
  • No one stored here. I do have a lot of properties stored, waiting for SH expansion.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • rw228
    1044 posts Member
    I had the clash of clone guy in storage up until about a month ago. I hated that event so much I didn't want to see anything from it.
  • All my characters generally are malingering. Never set them up for tasks. Free to roam the town
  • Ive had Arnie Pye in storage since about a week after I bought him. Thats one refund I would like. I wouldn't even want the donuts back. Just take him. Please.

And Cecil had to go away. After "donating" 4 million towards the dam, I figured it would be easier to build the thing. I didnt realize that the second task started right away until I donated another million.

I literally have Cecil running separately on 24 hour tasks when everyone else is on 4 or 8. I also learnt the hard way :neutral:

I literally have Cecil running separately on 24 hour tasks when everyone else is on 4 or 8. I also learnt the hard way :neutral:

I tried that but every time I saw him i got mad, and my phone couldnt take the abuse anymore :D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.