EA Forums - Banner

This forum sucks

Prev1
P003htb
947 posts Member
Lol...so glad I stopped reading after two paragraphs to see how long this post was going to be. :mrgreen:

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Nice try. You had me till "theologicohistorical". Then I remembered:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9253957.page#26841302
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    You came very close to getting me with this one!

Good job, this was brilliant.

I was reading and thinking "he has officially lost his ever loving mind, he thinks the forum is an entity!" Then I skimmed to the bottom and saw the joke, nicely done.

*slow clap*
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    TL, DR :twisted:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Well played, sir, I very nearly read more than two sentences. Thankfully I scrolled to the last sentence before that. You need to edit so the last sentence runs on as part of the last paragraph :wink:
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited April 2013
    2sREC.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    4xvr.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    KdY4C.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Johneg86
    163 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    The internet and damn endless amount of trolls have made everyday April Fool's day, so if anything April 1st now acts more of a reprieve than a day to be fooled.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited April 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    April fools. Love Scott pakin's complaint generator!

That's funny because the entire time I was reading that I was thinking, "who wrote this for him?" It was just far too eloquent and sophisticated for you. It looked like someone wrote that purposefully trying to sound like a pompous @ss by using the biggest words they could find and as often as possible. Like this sentence: "This forum is differentiated from your average heinous, chauvinistic dummkopf by virtue of the fact that it wants to unleash a wave of immorality and promiscuity." That's cool, professor. At any rate, you actually had me going. I stopped reading by the 5th paragraph so I didn't even know you were joking until I read the replies. Good job!
  • PhoenicianSn
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Man, I was going to read this post twice, but between not having my "one a day word calendars" and a Websters Dictionary for reference, and no PCP to smoke, I thought it would be a lost cause to delve into the plethora of significance this forum piece pontificates.

Great joke with the April Fools closing statement, but I unfortunately read the entire post to get to the ending instead of the "first two paragraph Cliff Notes" version. Now I need a drink and a couple Tylenol; my brain hurts.

No April Fools here when I say despite having a BA in English Writing, I now feel dumber than ever. A-bleeta-bleeta-bleeeeta, that's all folks!
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Johneg86 wrote:
    The internet and damn endless amount of trolls have made everyday April Fool's day, so if anything April 1st now acts more of a reprieve than a day to be fooled.

I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but what would you expect from a thread called 'this forum sucks' think about that now.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2013
    Had me up until the "this forum is trying to steal our birthright" line, then I knew it was even too crazy for even you. Never heard of the complaint generator, I thought you may have taken a McCarthy era speech and replaced the word "communist" with "this forum". Well played sir.
  • atamzarian
    262 posts
    edited April 2013
    I kept reading and reading and going "what the hell is the guy talking about?" After paragraph 3, I scrolled to the end. You reallllly had me going there for a minute.

Happy April Fools day to you too! :mrgreen:

160px-Coolidge_after_signing_indian_treaty.jpg
  • Johneg86
    163 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    Johneg86 wrote:

I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but what would you expect from a thread called 'this forum sucks' think about that now.

No, no please don't misunderstand my post I wasn't disturbed by your thread or offended or felt anything negative towards it. I was simply pointing out that I instantly knew that this was an April Fool's thread because trolls have completely ruined this day by making every day like April Fool's. And when I say this you also have to understand that when I refer to trolls I'm not referring to those here on TSTO but everywhere on the internet.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    Good stuff.

Funny thing is there have been real post like this. I have even been called out in them lmao.

I love being called out on this board ;)
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Johneg86 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:
    Johneg86 wrote:

No, no please don't misunderstand my post I wasn't disturbed by your thread or offended or felt anything negative towards it. I was simply pointing out that I instantly knew that this was an April Fool's thread because trolls have completely ruined this day by making every day like April Fool's. And when I say this you also have to understand that when I refer to trolls I'm not referring to those here on TSTO but everywhere on the internet.

Oh yes, I see.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Good stuff.

Funny thing is there have been real post like this. I have even been called out in them lmao.

I'm calling you out, waltercartman! :wink::lol:

eieidoh_15.jpg
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Good stuff.

eieidoh_15.jpg
    How dare you!
    app_3_6485958317_1166.gif
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Good stuff.

eieidoh_15.jpg
    How dare you!

WWZD? :lol:

eieidoh_09.jpg
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Good stuff.

eieidoh_15.jpg
    How dare you!

WWZD? :lol:

eieidoh_09.jpg
    Nooooo Zorro!

From the Z to the O to the double R-O,
    he's the dude in the mask from the barrio.
    With his horse and his mask and his big old sword,
    he'll cut your butt from a '52 Ford.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!