EA Forums - Banner

Infinite Lawyer Taps (glitch)

KILLAchievement
196 posts Member
edited August 2017
I don't know how or why it glitched, but I tapped on four lawyers and then I had a server disconnect error. When I reconnected those same four lawyers showed up in close proximity and I could tap them indefinitely. I wonder if the neighbors for whom those lawyers belonged to, received a HUGE amount of bands/tickets?

Replies

• Delete this post before EA see it
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Delete this post before EA see it
    Only if it's replicatable. If not, nice. Enjoy. If yes, erase. :p
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • My only comment, poor Dwight D Eisenhower
  • I tried a coupe of times, by tapping lawyers and closing the game, but could not get it to work.
  • I don't know how or why it glitched, but I tapped on four lawyers and then I had a server disconnect error. When I reconnected those same four lawyers showed up in close proximity and I could tap them indefinitely. I wonder if the neighbors for whom those lawyers belonged to, received a HUGE amount of bands/tickets?

What do you mean by "I could tap them indefinitely"? How did you do that?
  • KILLAchievement
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    I don't know how or why it glitched, but I tapped on four lawyers and then I had a server disconnect error. When I reconnected those same four lawyers showed up in close proximity and I could tap them indefinitely. I wonder if the neighbors for whom those lawyers belonged to, received a HUGE amount of bands/tickets?

What do you mean by "I could tap them indefinitely"? How did you do that?

I would tap them, they would give the rewards and they would stay in the game in the same spot, then I could tap them again and get the rewards, rinse and repeat. It happened while playing and then I got the server disconnect message, then upon reconnecting , the previous occurred. It may have well been just a weird one time glitch, but I will try to see if I can recreate it.
  • This morning, I had two lawyers that I could tap 5 times like this, then they were gone. (No connection error.) The neighbor name changed at some point. So my guess was that it was either a glitch in lawyer positioning or a nice change that makes it easier to tap them.

Wasn't there something similar in an earlier event with neighbor-placed characters?
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    cimddwc1 wrote: »
    This morning, I had two lawyers that I could tap 5 times like this, then they were gone. (No connection error.) The neighbor name changed at some point.
    Kinda sounds like maybe it was "normal" then. Your neighbor was placing them "live" and you were collecting. The glitch simply being that they spawned in the same spot. That sounds more likely to occur. Besides what exact number was "indefinite"? 10? 20? 30?
  • Overlapping lawyers
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • KILLAchievement
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    simp7fan wrote: »
    This morning, I had two lawyers that I could tap 5 times like this, then they were gone. (No connection error.) The neighbor name changed at some point.
    Kinda sounds like maybe it was "normal" then. Your neighbor was placing them "live" and you were collecting. The glitch simply being that they spawned in the same spot. That sounds more likely to occur. Besides what exact number was "indefinite"? 10? 20? 30?

I went from 57,000 bands to about 112,000 and from 200 tickets to about 1600, before I got tired of tapping and stopped.

• KILLAchievement
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    simp7fan wrote: »

I went from about 57,000 bands to 111,000 and from about 100 tickets to just under 16,000, before I got tired of tapping. ;)

On a side note how do you embed an image into a post? I tried the photo icon in the toolbar and that didn't seem to work, and I tried the img /img command (in [ ] of course) and that didn't seem to work either.

TappedOutScreenshot-Imgur.png

Thanks for the assistance Dougie_Powers_17!
    Post edited by KILLAchievement on
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Overlapping lawyers

*nods* Just like multiple handshakes.
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Overlapping lawyers

*nods* Just like multiple handshakes.
    I didn't get to do that, now I don't get to do this? :cry:

@KILLAchievement, cool that it was that extreme. If it's replicatable, again, PM people instead. :)
  • Imagine .... cheering / booing crowds everywhere
  • I'd be daft enough to turn my collider on and buy 1,000 spotlights just to boost myself up a level or ten....
  • I'd be daft enough to turn my collider on and buy 1,000 spotlights just to boost myself up a level or ten....

White spotlights if that was not clear :):)
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I think stuff like "infinite lawyers" is a server lag error that works in favor of the player.
  • johncolombo
    11596 posts Senior Moderator
    I think stuff like "infinite lawyers" is a server lag error that works in favor of the player.

giphy.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ