EA Forums - Banner

Find my Jack in the box

Remember that little red box that holds and lets the jack in the box escape. You find it and it goes back into the box. Well, how can I find my escaped jack in the box. Tapping on the box get "ha ha ha" and sometime clicky noises. I suspect it is under or behind something so I cannot see it. It drives me crazy to lose it for weeks and months. Is there a way?

Replies

• johncolombo
    11654 posts Senior Moderator
    that's the gnome in the home. You have to find it and it may take a long time depending on the size of your town. I forget if storing the box helps. Have you tried that?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Thanks for the right name. I stored and retrieved the box but the gnome is still in the wild. I'll have to do another "thorough" search in case it moved. Yes, my springfield is quite big now. There has to be some trick to getting a hint.
  • johncolombo
    11654 posts Senior Moderator
    Aelein wrote: »
    Thanks for the right name. I stored and retrieved the box but the gnome is still in the wild. I'll have to do another "thorough" search in case it moved. Yes, my springfield is quite big now. There has to be some trick to getting a hint.

try searching by turning off the buildings and other non essentials in the move menu.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Oh, yeah. Did that. No love.