EA Forums - Banner

Raygun

yep thats ridiculous eh. I purchased 300 donuts for 20$ thinking I would get Otto + Lard lad donuts but nope,that annoying Kang flying around convinced me to waste half of my donuts on the ray gun sure it looks nice and I dont regret it really but now its a shame that there will be no other way for me to make * donuts to acquire what I first wanted to purchase

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6319 posts Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I think it's fine for EA to want to charge for Kang & the Ray Gun, but to make it part of a quest is bogus. All other premium items have always been optional without the need of an ongoing quest to buy something. This is something they overlooked big time. Hopefully they will issue a patch asap so people can complete the Black Hole quest line without having to buy the Ray Gun. Keep the Ray Gun & Kang as optional premium items as they were intended to
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited October 2012
    I think it's fine for EA to want to charge for Kang & the Ray Gun, but to make it part of a quest is bogus. All other premium items have always been optional without the need of an ongoing quest to buy something. This is something they overlooked big time. Hopefully they will issue a patch asap so people can complete the Black Hole quest line without having to buy the Ray Gun. Keep the Ray Gun & Kangaroo as optional premium items as they were intended to

The ray gun is optional. I didn't buy the ray gun and I completed the quest. Kang is still annoying me by flying around in my Springfield.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6319 posts Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Ah ok, well that's good to know. Well maybe just a patch to stop Kang from flying around in peoples Springfield. Like that they don't think it's required & think they have to drop money on the ray gun
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, I agree as well. Because with Kang flying around in my springfield, I am thinking about buying the ray gun just to get rid of him. So annoying.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6319 posts Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I thought it was actually pretty cool him flying around int town. It makes my Springfield just that much more alive. Oh well, now he's grounded
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited October 2012
    I really think it depends on who you like in the simpsons. I personally dont care for Kang... never liked him at all. I would rather get like Otto or Duffman over Kang.

So it varies from person to person... but like what some ppl have said, he is quite annoying...
  • bartap74
    144 posts
    edited October 2012
    I'm doing what people have done for centuries when a drunken hillbilly announced that there was a UFO flying over their town - I'm ignoring him. ;)
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited October 2012
    bartap74 wrote:
    I'm doing what people have done for centuries when a drunken hillbilly announced that there was a UFO flying over their town - I'm ignoring him. ;)

LMAO! I tried ignoring him but it gets a little difficult when I'm trying to do my hourly 'money collection' in my Springfield. He buzzes around when i'm trying to click my characters that are done with their tasks. -___-

It's like the fly that buzzes around your food that refuses to go away.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.