EA Forums - Banner

Would you pay for a premium Peter, Fry or Bender?

Prev13
Own realms, introducing characters from different series could lead to things spiralling out of control.

Replies

• SandroM85
    11 posts
    edited April 2013
    Own realms, I don't think they should have their own tapped out style games though. A lot of Futurama is based in outer space and Family Guy hasn't done a well enough job establishing locations around quahog + it's always the same 30 or so characters rotating as opposed to the Simpsons memorable supporting cast.
  • ozwald5
    231 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ideally, I'd like to have a Futurama Tapped Out. So my answer is simple:
    BENDER, all day long.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6356 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    This is The Simpsons. The game will only add characters from this show, not from any others. And that's how I like it
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    I actually would like family guy to get its own game similar to this one. Futurama is too distant from the Simpsons have any real tie ins. There's my 2 cents.
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited April 2013
    I say keep it seperate. I cant even imagine the kind of interaction they would have with the simpsons characters. It seems like they mix as well as oil and water. Overall, after the newness wears off they will just not fit.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would never get them. We are playing a simpsons game
    If we put bender fry and worse Peter griffin the game will be totally out of control and ea may be crazy.
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    futurama maybbeee but family guy no...

why not add south park, american dad, top cat, tom and jerry, toy story; pokemon...you get the idea
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah no family guy in this game. Their own game would be cool. A futurama tie in would be cool, especially since it will probably never get its own game. I'd even like to see earlier stuff, Bongo would be awesome!
  • ianherrick
    102 posts
    edited April 2013
    Futerdrama.jpg

*sigh*, I know this won't show up until some kind soul reposts it for me, but Bender's shown up in the Simpsons multiple times.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    ianherrick wrote:
    Futerdrama.jpg

*sigh*, I know this won't show up until some kind soul reposts it for me, but Bender's shown up in the Simpsons multiple times.
  • ianherrick
    102 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, KrustyBrand, here's some more Bender cameos:

2337.full.jpg

MissionaryBenderSimpsons.png

and my personal favorite:

2338.full.jpg
  • Aldtai
    91 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yes! I'll take all of it
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    ianherrick wrote:
    Thanks, KrustyBrand, here's some more Bender cameos:

2337.full.jpg

MissionaryBenderSimpsons.png

and my personal favorite:

2338.full.jpg

Can only get one to work :(
  • riotzact
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would pay 500 donuts for Quagmire
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would not get any characters that hasn't been in a Simpsons episode.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    You could add them but... What tasks(or buildings) would you give them? There is still a lot of Springfield left for EA to include that I would rather see than out of place futurama or family guy characters... :)

If anything I would like to see an entrie futurama version of the game(Athough I'm not sure how it would work since much of the show takes place on various planets and locations)
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    You could add them but... What tasks(or buildings) would you give them? There is still a lot of Springfield left for EA to include that I would rather see than out of place futurama or family guy characters... :)

If anything I would like to see an entrie futurama version of the game(Athough I'm not sure how it would work since much of the show takes place on various planets and locations)

As much as I like Futurama, I think you're correct in pointing out that the structure of the show would make it difficult to create a tap game that's patterned after TSTO.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Family Guy, no way.. Futurama, absolutely!
  • mrmil0
    113 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would say only Bender and give me some future Homer/Bart/Lisa etc.. skins while you are at it.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    comon why add family guy? its a boring plagiat of the simpsons. dont like family guy, sometimes its fun but not near as intelligent and smart as the simpsons is. family is all about stupid cheap jokes, sure the simpsons have that too, but it also has intelligent humour
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.