EA Forums - Banner

Friend visits, drop in event currency

Prev1
lilmamasa3
185 posts Member
edited August 2017
I have noticed for awhile now that when doing friend visits during an event where you have to tap "x" (tourists, ghosts, fans), I don't receive the event currency on the very last tap. For example today when I visited and had 3 friend taps left, the last one did not give me my 5 cuffs. This has been happening for approximately two years. Has anyone else noticed or is it just a glitch in my game?
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Replies

• What I notice is fewer donuts paid from visiting friends for this event.
  • Yes, that's why I wrote in the event thread the following:
    Drops from tapping each fan during friends visits (10 friends, 29 taps) 5 cuffs, with possible addition of 2 festival tickets and/or 1 court summons
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    What I notice is fewer donuts paid from visiting friends for this event.

Yes, I noticed that too, I haven't gotten any during this event and I usually get two for all visits.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Yes, that's why I wrote in the event thread the following:
    Drops from tapping each fan during friends visits (10 friends, 29 taps) 5 cuffs, with possible addition of 2 festival tickets and/or 1 court summons

How long has it been happening? EA needs to fix this. Also last event I had 35 friends to get currency from, this event, only ten.
  • lilmamasa3 wrote: »
    willp_70 wrote: »

Yes, I noticed that too, I haven't gotten any during this event and I usually get two for all visits.

I haven’t noticed this in my game. I seem to be getting the usual number of donuts.
  • Apologies to anyone of Romani heritage on the forum.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    Apologies to anyone of Romani heritage on the forum.

:wink:

:thumbsup:

Cher is playing in my head now.

Maybe the OP could change the title to "being screwed" :D

I would appreciate it if someone on forum can change the title. It should of been flagged right away as it is, well, offensive.

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    rlanders29 wrote: »
    I would appreciate it if someone on forum can change the title. It should of been flagged right away as it is, well, offensive.

It should have been "it should have been" instead of "it should of been". Your grammatical errancy has greatly offended me. And because I'm offended I win. Take your post down.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    And on topic, yes, the last reward has been missing for a while. I think maybe 2 events rewarded until the end. Especially with such a low number during this event it would be nice to earn all promised.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

• It should have been "it should have been" instead of "it should of been". Your grammatical errancy has greatly offended me. And because I'm offended I win. Take your post down.[/quote]

I do not see any humour in your remarks. Racism isn't funny. What you win is ignorance. Sorry that you can't see the problem with the post.
  • rlanders29 wrote: »

It should have been "it should have been" instead of "it should of been". Your grammatical errancy has greatly offended me. And because I'm offended I win. Take your post down.

I do not see any humour in your remarks. Racism isn't funny. What you win is ignorance. Sorry that you can't see the problem with the post.[/quote]

Geez, serious much?

I've just done my rounds and got two bonus from my friend visits, so they haven't been switched off.

I've just done my rounds and got two bonus from my friend visits, so they haven't been switched off.

I've had one in this event, but it's the only one I've had since the takedown from the last event, when before that I was averaging about one a day...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Demanding political correctness on a forum about a politically incorrect cartoon is a perfectly cromulent argument.

You know, nothing brightens a day more than rewriting history, maybe go cut the head off a monument to a Confederate soldier and feel better.
  • Hemingway once wrote, "The world's a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
  • zutroy69 wrote: »
    Demanding political correctness on a forum about a politically incorrect cartoon is a perfectly cromulent argument.

Expecting people to refrain from using (or the subsequent removal of) an ethnic slur from a forum that routinely censors words like h-ell and b-ooty is completely reasonable.

• I had no idea that the term I used was offensive to any ethnicity, I apologize for being ignorant. I know better now.