EA Forums - Banner

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ??? Early whacking day without snakes

In the end, shouldn't we be thanking Dana? After all if it wasn't for him/her/it the forum wouldn't have gone into crisis mode and those people would not have collaborated to send a million emails to a million mods and no one would have been promoted. It took one vile immature troll to establish law and order around here. Everything that's happened we owe to Dana.

I LOVE YOU DANA!!!!!!!!!

03BSWMp.png
and I salute you

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    So, it seems that the troll has been stopped by the very people who were trying to stop him.

How ironic.

:lol::lol:
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    So, it seems that the troll has been stopped by the very people who were trying to stop him.

How ironic.

My 6 year old son loves your Avi, he makes me show him at least twice a day :)
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

How ironic.

My 6 year old son loves your Avi, he makes me show him at least twice a day :)

Lol, show him this:

• heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

How ironic.

Well when you put it that way it doesn't seem ironic at all. Maybe you were being sarcastic. What's ironic is that for months people have been trying to get EA to promote members to moderate this forum and all it took was one annoying troll.ย 

I also vote we sticky the last of Dana's threads to remind us all of the events that transpired here not so long ago and changed this forum forever
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    No way lets just carry on like nothing ever happened,were bigger than this,if he manages to use some one else's pc who is a member and sees his post still there he will get his kicks again(I know I would) so let's move on and keep posting interesting topics.
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Life is good now!

twinpeaks-thumbs-up.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!