EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Don't claim those daily challenge event currency rewards. (Sorry so late, but for next act.)

smohqy
2103 posts Member
Again, sorry this is so late, I was on vacation in a cabin in the woods and wasn't thinking too much about the game.

If you get the last prize in the act (act II in this case), don't cash in the daily challenge for the two days leading up to the next (again, in this case third) act. The event currency reward will (most likely) switch to that act's currency. I totally forgot yesterday, but this morning I remembered and didn't claim it yet. So hopefully I'll have 1500 of whatever is next. Before act III, I hope to remember in time to save two days worth. I also hope to remember to remind you guys.

I dunno what would happen if you don't claim all three challenges, as that's when the next act and challenge start simultaneously.

If bonuts are more important than the head start, disregard this PSA.

Replies

• Hmm I thought they get changed to money instead... Could you share if it's really event currency?
  • I had all 3 of my daily challenges converted to Sunglasses.
  • I had all 3 of my daily challenges converted to Sunglasses.

Yeah, but with a 10,000 event currency for each bonut round, instead of 5,000 like last act, you missed out on some donuts.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    I had all 3 of my daily challenges converted to Sunglasses.

Yeah, but with a 10,000 event currency for each bonut round, instead of 5,000 like last act, you missed out on some donuts.

No really, I saved 2 challenges that I could have redeemed during act one and the 2K cuffs would have still left me under the bonus threshold. Even if it would have put me over the chances of getting a single donuts are pretty high and I refuse to pay 150K IGC to try for more, making event bonuts pretty low priority. Atleast for me. I'd rather get the jump on act 2 prizes.
  • I saved two daily challenges and they changed to the sunglasses, and with today's daily challenge that was 3000 towards the first prize, of the pop stage! I'd rather have a jump start on these prizes, you'll make the donuts back up at the end of the acts!
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Believe it or not .....mIne all turned into donuts o:)>:)

More seriously, after completing act 1, I horded up the lawyer summons till now.
    Just handed out about 150 summons.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    I had all 3 of my daily challenges converted to Sunglasses.

I mean 3 donuts arent worth that much to me when that 3,500 sunglasses may be the difference between getting the pop stage today or tomorrow.
  • jmbisseker wrote: »
    I saved two daily challenges and they changed to the sunglasses, and with today's daily challenge that was 3000 towards the first prize, of the pop stage! I'd rather have a jump start on these prizes, you'll make the donuts back up at the end of the acts!

This