• 4evertigers
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    There won't be. As you were, soldier.

Sir, yes sir!!
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I have to wonder why people feel the need to create a new topic about this when there are already several. Are Mods able to merge topics here?
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    You're right, this is too much!!!! another thread talking about the update that no one knows if and when it is getting released? You couldn't have posted this in one of the other existing threads about the same flipping update? :roll:
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    Has anybody signed up for the 8:45 (CST) "OMG WHERE'S THE UDPATE!" thread yet? If not DIBS!
  • keza1321
    109 posts
    edited April 2013
    Think many people will be so disappointed today if the update isn't release haha :P
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    If we get it ill be so happy I will dance like this
    borat-dance.gif

"Itsa nice!!"
  • FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've just spoken with the head-leader of The Simpsons: Tapped Out Customer Service department, Tim R. O'donald Leiv Lichersen, which confirmed that they'll be no updates today. SO why is everybody keep saying that they'll be an update today, when EA have stated that they'll be no updates?

Tim said, that as long as the Android version hasn't been modified they'll be no updates for the apple devices. He said that a update will approximately be released next week (if things go smooth).

SO QUIT ALL THE STUPID THREADS!
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I've just spoken with the head-leader of The Simpsons: Tapped Out Customer Service department, Tim R. O'donald Leiv Lichersen, which confirmed that they'll be no updates today. SO why is everybody keep saying that they'll be an update today, when EA have stated that they'll be no updates?

Tim said, that as long as the Android version hasn't been modified they'll be no updates for the apple devices. He said that a update will approximately be released next week (if things go smooth).

SO QUIT ALL THE STUPID THREADS!

Right...
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    If we don't we will be all like this. :lol:

tumblr_mevmurDWSN1ry3t7r.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.