EA Forums - Banner

Is it worth paying donuts for Stargazer Studio or get others?

I missed the first four days of this event while on vacation and came up short at the end of Act 1 for Sungazer Studio w/Rockstar Maggie. I have 139 donuts right now (and the Collider is running with KEMs building about 3 donuts every four hours) so I could get the Studio for 105 donuts.

However, I'm looking for any opinion if it is better to save for 165 donuts for the Jazz Hole w/Bleeding Gums or use 105 now for the New Bedlam Rest Home w/Leon Kompowski? Suggestions? I only have one empty performance slot left that they would fill.

Replies

• cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Get Bleeding Gums Murphy, very good character and he's helping in all acts.
  • cvax7 wrote: »
    Get Bleeding Gums Murphy, very good character and he's helping in all acts.

Yeah; if you didn't get the Sungazer Studio for "free" with the Cuffs, then I don't think it's really worth buying it.

If you also want Leon Kompowski; I would buy him as well. (I bought both because I wanted both; and I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do.)
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Its nothing special, and it doesnt contribute to the event at all, other then the character, but he is rock only and there are a bunch of those already.

I guess my answer would be no, unless the building or character do something special for you personally
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • They gave away Rockstar Maggie? Is she non premium now?

I got her when she released, with the big UFO stadium. I hate that behemoth. Argh I'd have waited until now if i knew.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    They gave away Rockstar Maggie? Is she non premium now?

I got her when she released, with the big UFO stadium. I hate that behemoth. Argh I'd have waited until now if i knew.

Rockstar Maggie (plus the Hyperstadium) is a prize you can get from the Concert Mystery Box.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

Rockstar Maggie (plus the Hyperstadium) is a prize you can get from the Concert Mystery Box.

He may have mistook the guy who comes with it for her. They both dress the same.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Point of intererest, New Bedlam & Leon are 150 in donuts not 105.

He may have mistook the guy who comes with it for her. They both dress the same.

LOL. - I did mistake her. :) thanks for the advice everyone - I'm shooting for Murphy