EA Forums - Banner

I'm ready for an update

Prev1

Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    I hope we will due to heavy workload in two weeks for now so I want to enjoy a new update as soon as possible but...

When you hear of fields full with strawberries better carry a small basket...
  • redwagonner
    91 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I am ready, ea.

That is all.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's better having an update late than an update too early with countless bugs in it.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    BORAT.gif
    This is what there saying to us
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    BORAT.gif
    This is what there saying to us
    Borat +1
    And people pleas Get a life
    Update would be nice but 10000000000th threat about same thing. Really?
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Who cares man just go with it jump on the
    angif-jump-on-the-bandwagon.gif
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Who cares man just go with it jump on the
    angif-jump-on-the-bandwagon.gif

Nice!!! :thumbup: good find on that gif. :mrgreen:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yes you're right it must be me
    SORRY
    Who doesn't like to see the same thing over and over again
    I'm so glad it's a troll free forum otherwise I would get bored
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    Guess EA played the ultimate April fools joke on us. Deliberately putting copious amounts if misleading information in the raw files knowing we would find it and expect the receive the biggest update in history, raising our hopes up for the sole purpose of crushing them and bathing in our tears. That evil sneaky ea.

....Oh wait. We did this to ourselves
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    You entered this post,you have only yourself to blame, I don't understand people hey, there's a thread specifically titled about an update and they come in and whinge about another update thread,geez you gotta be smarter than that.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Guess EA played the ultimate April fools joke on us. Deliberately putting copious amounts if misleading information in the raw files knowing we would find it and expect the receive the biggest update in history, raising our hopes up for the sole purpose of crushing them and bathing in our tears. That evil sneaky ea.

....Oh wait. We did this to ourselves

It's going to happen, we just obviously have no freaking clue when. We thought we had it figured out, it all made sense. I guess not. :(
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    I also heard there were aliens in ancient egypt
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Guys *puts on mod face*

Play nice with each other.

An update is coming, just be patient everybody.

Try redesigning your towns, making new neighbors, or playing another game in the interim.
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Guys *puts on mod face*

Play nice with each other.

An update is coming, just be patient everybody.

Try redesigning your towns, making new neighbors, or playing another game in the interim.
    I liked you better when you weren't so... moderate :twisted: Can't you tell we're all frustrated because we haven't been able to whack any snakes? The whole reason were angry is because we can't play with each other
    Still going strong with the SIMS? :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Any day now!
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I am not entirely sure why people are surprised there is so much talk about this. It's what happens. A big update is anticipated and that's what people are talking about. When its out, we will all go back to discussing event related topics. Posting new screen shots. Raging about the next new bug. When this event is over we will all get bored and start the cycle over again.

If anyone out there has a great new topic idea I'm all ears, but I think these update threads will be flying around all week. Or longer. Whenever EA finally releases it. :?

• gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    :lol: I own a Youtube channel where I make prank calls using soundboards and post the video. I'm a little behind on posting the videos, but I have a few that are funny. My favorite is using the Arnold board. This is my favorite one. Warning, though, it has foul language and may be NSFW.

• bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Aren't we all ready for a new update? :wink:

Well, in a way I'm relieved that there was not one. I had only just finished all the Lenny/Carl tasks and am now saving to get my first million - and the escalator. An update would probably slow down that process as I would be spending money on new buildings and decorations. Hoping to reach my first million at the beginning of next week :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.