EA Forums - Banner

Things in the game that just aren't right.

Things not right about the forum;

Add me's
Spam posts
Posts telling everyone stuff they already know, and I doubt they care less.

Replies

• badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited April 2013
    Kent Brockmans 2hr poker with Krusty task annoys me. Burns and Smithers can exercise together, yet Kent Brockmans playing poker with Krusty whilst Krusty is outside Krusty Burger juggling.

My Moe seems more intent on peeping at Nelsons house than at Marge.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    Correct me if I'm wrong here but it's spy on midge.... Not marge.... Why should marge have to be outside?
  • bastrdsheep
    13 posts
    edited April 2013
    Midge is Moe's pet name for Marge.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I think EA has to walk a fine line between adding fun content and providing game stability. I believe that is the reason we seem to be missing some animations and tasks.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add to that there's no tasks for several buildings.
    Grampa babysits Bart & Lisa who don't have to be home for it. Of course, that could be written of as senility.

Oh, and the lack of an update this week so far.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I have also wondered these things. Ralph is the biggest pain.
    Also i like to stick everyone on 12 or 24 hour tasks then you get one stupid task like make cleetus whittle or someone go to the kwik e mart and that character is out of sync with the rest. That really grinds my gears haha
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's always perplexed me that early on you are forced to buy Homer's hammock and then he never uses it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    It's always perplexed me that early on you are forced to buy Homer's hammock and then he never uses it.

I would of liked to see Homer using his Hammock :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    How about when you just finished a 8 or 12 or 24 hour task, on your own, and the character requests the same task they just finished?
  • YaztromoX
    7 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    My quibbles:

0. Grampa's "Walk around like it's 1953" -- you know, the one where he doesn't walk around at all.
    1. Smithers' longer tasks. They just don't reflect his personality on the show. When I think Smithers, I don't think of him walking around like a drunken wreck or sleeping it off in the drunk tank. That's Barney. Smithers' lengthy tasks should have to do with doing things for Mr. Burns. It makes me feel like they didn't capture his character from the show at all.
    2. Lenny screaming in pain when you tap him.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    Rather than lounge in the pool it should have been relax in the hammock, that would actually have been a good way of doing it- why is the donut thing redundant and the 100 money thing used?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.