EA Forums - Banner

Is there some way to tell how many lawyers are in my town I'm not seeing?

I was hoping Act 2 would bring some sort of change with the lawyers... but is there something I am missing? Is there some secret way I can tell how many lawyers, it any, are in my town? It's kinda annoying going all over my town searching and either find none, or keep finding one here and there. I was hoping there was some sort of counter to show how many we have in our town. What am I missing? Seems like a simple thing they should have added. For the first few days of the event I wasn't even looking for lawyers, I was strictly looking for fans. Please help, lol

Replies

• Nope let alone a system like the gnome in a box to help you locate them... Sigh...
  • Nope let alone a system like the gnome in a box to help you locate them... Sigh...

Damn.... I was afraid of that. Thanks anyways for letting me know!
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    Unless you have a second town, nope. I use my second town to view the count of lawyers in my main town. I then search in edit mode in my main town to find them, knowing how many I need to find. But it’s a roundabout way of doing it.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    Well, I have rarely done this for an event, but I replaced all of my streets with dirt (not the kind with the sidewalk, just plain dirt - pavement works as well, I believe) and set up some streets just around my stages. The lawyers tend to congregate there, or just off the roads. It doesn't help me know how many there are, but it makes it a breeze to find them. After the event, I'll just put roads back where the dirt is.

It does help me, but I mainly did it for my Neighboreenos, as it makes it easier for them to find fans as well.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    bradasstv wrote: »
    I was hoping Act 2 would bring some sort of change with the lawyers... but is there something I am missing? Is there some secret way I can tell how many lawyers, it any, are in my town? It's kinda annoying going all over my town searching and either find none, or keep finding one here and there. I was hoping there was some sort of counter to show how many we have in our town. What am I missing? Seems like a simple thing they should have added. For the first few days of the event I wasn't even looking for lawyers, I was strictly looking for fans. Please help, lol

This is exactly what I would like. A simple counter, saying "you have found x number of lawyers, there are y number still at large". Doesn't seem like that would be so difficult.
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Well, I have rarely done this for an event, but I replaced all of my streets with dirt (not the kind with the sidewalk, just plain dirt - pavement works as well, I believe) and set up some streets just around my stages. The lawyers tend to congregate there, or just off the roads. It doesn't help me know how many there are, but it makes it a breeze to find them. After the event, I'll just put roads back where the dirt is.

It does help me, but I mainly did it for my Neighboreenos, as it makes it easier for them to find fans as well.
    This^ This is how you do it. And then when you've tapped all the Lawyers you can find you jump over to Krustyland and back and any remaining Lawyers will appear right there on the street. Magic!
  • wadebear wrote: »
    smohqy wrote: »

This^ This is how you do it. And then when you've tapped all the Lawyers you can find you jump over to Krustyland and back and any remaining Lawyers will appear right there on the street. Magic!

More like sorcery!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • If they won't give us a lawyer counter, the least they can do is put up a message that there are no more lawyers in your town, check back later like they do with the fans.