EA Forums - Banner

Which characters would you like to see added next poll

Please vote guys ! We need EA to put dolph & jimbo in this game

Replies

  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Your Gil and Sea Captain combo intrigued me... :lol:
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    To be honest I was struggling for a combination with sea captain so I chucked in gill , I don't get why he only does offers if he's in the game they should make him a permanant resident :)
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Why does everybody like patty and Selma ! Am I the only one who finds them boring ?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Why does everybody like patty and Selma ! Am I the only one who finds them boring ?

    No, I find them fairly boring, too, but they're part of the Simpsons family, so it's inevitable they'll be added at some point.
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Jimbo! So Shauna can have a hour job.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    XScripts wrote:
    Jimbo! So Shauna can have a hour job.

    Hey-oh!

    250px-Johnny_Carson.png
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    MAFIA TOM!!!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    :shock: Wow! It's not even close, Troy and Lionel. Two of the best characters ever for those of us old enough to have been watching in the good old days. :D

  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited April 2013
    i had to say the sea captain, only in the vain hope he also opens the sea to buy as expantion :wink:
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited April 2013
    Dolph and Jimbo, along with the Noiseland Arcade and the Wooly Bully store :thumbup:
  • stormericson
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think Patty and Selma should come with the DMV building. When you get the DMV, every characters quest for that building should be 24, ,48, 72, hours + infinity to realistically represent real world DMV wait times.
  • stormericson
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Why does everybody like patty and Selma ! Am I the only one who finds them boring ?

    No, I find them fairly boring, too, but they're part of the Simpsons family, so it's inevitable they'll be added at some point.

    I just want them cause they should come as a 2 for 1 deal with the DMV building...... Best situation of course.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Does anyone know why Rod and Todd are around as secondary characters when you sent Ned on the snowmobile task during Christmas, or when you have Lisa on the babysitting task, but not playable in their own right? I would have thought they'd either be in the game completely with their own tasks or not in the game at all.

    Also Carl dates Lenny's sister. I doubt we'll ever get her as a playable character.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    Does anyone know why Rod and Todd are around as secondary characters when you sent Ned on the snowmobile task during Christmas, or when you have Lisa on the babysitting task, but not playable in their own right? I would have thought they'd either be in the game completely with their own tasks or not in the game at all.

    Also Carl dates Lenny's sister. I doubt we'll ever get her as a playable character.

    Flanders kids I doubt will become main characters due to the fact there no real point their tasks would b pointless lol same goes for Lennys sister a totally pointless character to have in the game

    Now the sea captain n Gil like to see them in the game :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jordanahley1
    14 posts
    edited April 2013
    Definetly Troy McClure, although I can't really think of many tasks he could do, but I'd love it if one involved his Planet Of The Apes musical..
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Haha I just remembered that episode ! Is that the one he marries Selma
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Vote please
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.