EA Forums - Banner

No whacking update this week then ...

Prev1
I think everyone wants these threads to stop. You realize there are 500 other threads on this same subject?

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Everybody was sure it was Thursday unfirtunatley not has ea even confirmed a whacking day event or isit just a myph ? Hopefully it will be out on Wednesday .. I REALLY want the rich Texan 1234

It's not a myth, the Raw Files are pretty clear on what is being planned, but EA and the Game Developers just don't give release dates for events or promotions; it's just out when it's out, basically. This sort of forces us to speculate and guess when they may get released...which can get quite frustrating, obviously.
  • feelin_irie_685
    151 posts
    edited April 2013
    Im smokin up ready for this * bring it you * :lol:
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Sorry gogatters didn't realise you where the forum police ? And actually this post is speculating wether whacking day exsist ! It might not exsist because it was suppose to come out last year but then the servers went down so that maybe why their in the raw files
  • popojijo984
    279 posts
    edited April 2013
    Your posts make my eyes taste like burning
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Sorry gogatters didn't realise you where the forum police ? And actually this post is speculating wether whacking day exsist ! It might not exsist because it was suppose to come out last year but then the servers went down so that maybe why their in the raw files

No, they've added a lot more content into the game files in the last month or so, it's basically sitting there ready to be activated.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    No offense dude, but it gets annoying. You're not the only one.
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Your posts make my eyes taste like burning
    <3 thanks
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    I really want to whack a snake •_•
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Please don't whinge about it when YOUR the one who came into this thread iam getting peed off now when people come into these type of threads and whinge about it,it's starting to frustrate me more than this darn update,use common sense if you don't wanna read about it,simple go to another topic, is it that hard or you need a hand wiping your a$$ to?
  • Malocchio21
    36 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for nothing EA! When is it coming? OMG :/
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks emcee they think they own the forums or something finally somebody who talks sense , if you have a problem with my thread report it :)
  • popojijo984
    279 posts
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Please don't whinge about it when YOUR the one who came into this thread iam getting peed off now when people come into these type of threads and whinge about it,it's starting to frustrate me more than this darn update,use common sense if you don't wanna read about it,simple go to another topic, is it that hard or you need a hand wiping your a$$ to?

Couldn't you just do the same thing?

BOT I do think the update is coming, it makes more sense to me that it will be in the upcoming week or so then this last one. I know many people haven't finished the new content yet as it hasn't been out very long. So yeah while I'd like the update now I personally didn't think it would be for another weekish. Besides I suscribe to the belief that anticipation makes the actual event all the sweeter.
  • Johneg86
    163 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    You really shouldn't pay attention to gogators01uf, kelvin, what he fails to realize is that most users don't spend all day on this forum like he does and the small portion who do either choose to be helpful or simply ignore the thread instead of whining like a little brat.

Even though I was among the many hopeful there would be an update I still had this lingering thought that something felt off, that for an update this big and important (origin on android) there would be not even the slightest of information from EA particularly when it came origin on android, and this tstotips post confirmed it: http://tstotips.com/2013/04/05/when-will-the-update-come-if-it-doesnt-come-today/

ah man.... emmcee beat me to the punch, i took to long to write my post.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

BOT I do think the update is coming, it makes more sense to me that it will be in the upcoming week or so then this last one. I know many people haven't finished the new content yet as it hasn't been out very long. So yeah while I'd like the update now I personally didn't think it would be for another weekish. Besides I suscribe to the belief that anticipation makes the actual event all the sweeter.

Oh, it'll be sweet, alright! :D
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks join I totally agreed with everything you said. , i got a feeling it's next Wednesday I really want the rich Texan 1234
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Mw dalton it's going to be better than Christmas and Halloween combined !
  • Johneg86
    163 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

What good will that do?, posts like goga's only frustrate and confuse new users. This forum, GD in general receives A LOT of traffic. And looking through such a cluttered forum with so many pages can be a pain for new users, when most just want a simple answer and creating a new thread is the quickest method to getting that answer.

Oh and I agree with the update possibly coming this week, but that's sure to create the same kind of havoc we've seen over this past week.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Mw dalton it's going to be better than Christmas and Halloween combined !

Let's not go crazy! :shock:

...Ok, lets! :mrgreen:

tumblr_li46pe1m8I1qh4nf6o1_500.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

I don't think you read my post properly mate, iam peed off at all the whingers saying "stop it with the update threads it's annoying" um!! I thought that is what a forum is,to discuss this type of thing,I've said it before and ill say it again if YOU people don't want to read the update posts, just don't read them,don't give people stick because you are depressed there's no update,everyone here is in the same boat.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Johneg86 wrote:
    You really shouldn't pay attention to gogators01uf, kelvin, what he fails to realize is that most users don't spend all day on this forum like he does and the small portion who do either choose to be helpful or simply ignore the thread instead of whining like a little brat.

Even though I was among the many hopeful there would be an update I still had this lingering thought that something felt off, that for an update this big and important (origin on android) there would be not even the slightest of information from EA particularly when it came origin on android, and this tstotips post confirmed it: http://tstotips.com/2013/04/05/when-will-the-update-come-if-it-doesnt-come-today/

ah man.... emmcee beat me to the punch, i took to long to write my post.
    Ok, so first of all a lot of my posts are made to assist. You're only focusing on the ones like this. Fine, you made your point about new users getting confused, that's all you had to say. Second, I am able to be on the forums "all day" because I'm a salary employee. I'll do better in regards to showing more sympathy to the new users, but there is such a thing as forum etiquette.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.