EA Forums - Banner

Game closes when attempting friend visits

I am on an iPad running iOS 10.3.3, and my game completely closes when attempting friend visits or krustyland. I have tried all the usual fixes including closing all other apps, clearing the cache, restarting iPad, and complete reinstall. Anyone else experiencing this, and how did you get the game to work?
One on getter for the clickity clack please

Replies

• Never mind, the game apparently spontaneously healed itself. Weird.
  • Was it one friend in particular, any friend or the general friends visit screen?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The general friends visit screen. I would tap on Bart and Millhouse and the game would instantly close.
  • This is happening to me now too. I hope my game also spontaneously heals itself. :#

latest?cb=20140323163425
  • My game still relapses into the auto close mode (hey, it's a feature, not a bug :D ) from time to time, but then starts working normally. Hopefully yours will start working normally as well.
  • Try taking a few visits to KL and back before you complete all the tasks in your town. And before you make any neighbor visits. Syncing with the server seems to help. Buggy event for sure.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • One of the first things I tried was visiting KL, but no love found. All I got was instant crash. After about four or five restarts I did get the synchronization message after tapping the splash screen. Buggy event indeed.