EA Forums - Banner

So......... When are we gonna a new update?!?!

Prev1
ANYONE KNOW?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Replies

• Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yes, we all know. There's a couple of threads about it.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Never. EA slipped those files in just to screw with us. There will never ever ever ever ever be a wacking day :cry:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    EA knows...hopefully, anyway...

But they're not telling.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Never. EA slipped those files in just to screw with us. There will never ever ever ever ever be a wacking day :cry:

That's a tad dramatic, Lightning Alligator :wink:
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

That's a tad dramatic, Lightning Velociraptor :wink:
    I thought instead of being a sarcastic jerk, I could be a Chicken Little when thousands of these threads appear :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

That's a tad dramatic, Lightning Velociraptor :wink:
    I thought instead of being a sarcastic jerk, I could be a Chicken Little when thousands of these threads appear :lol:

Nice! :lol:

I edited my post, I realise now your Avatar must be a Gator, judging by your screen name :lol:
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Maybe EA is testing us on patience, and we're all failing.

Oh what the he.ll, EA's taunting us :(
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Back on topic:

365r7s.jpg

Edit: Sorry P003htb, I didn't see your back-on-topic-post :lol:

• am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    tumblr_lzm579Q8nC1rnup3no1_500_large_large.gif
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think as soon as EA announces that Android is getting origin, we'll be getting Whacking day. I can't see them releasing a huge event that involves visiting friends if almost half their consumer base can't visit friends. I also think that's why Easter was bypassed, as this was the first time they've missed a holiday. Damn android players ;) On the other hand, I think we're definitely getting an update of some type this week, probably an episode tie-in, as 3 weeks seems a bit long to go with nothing, .. Just going off past update history.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Back on topic:

taylor-swift-meme-generator-we-are-never-ever-ever-ever-ever-getting-a-new-update-91c23a.jpg

Fixed it for you.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I've said it before ill say it again this is ea
    BORAT.gif
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Back on topic:

taylor-swift-meme-generator-we-are-never-ever-ever-ever-ever-getting-a-new-update-91c23a.jpg

Fixed it for you.

Thankyou, I did feel that the Soon Raccoon lacked a little 'oomph' :lol:
  • radekcep
    98 posts
    edited April 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I think as soon as EA announces that Android is getting origin, we'll be getting Whacking day. I can't see them releasing a huge event that involves visiting friends if almost half their consumer base can't visit friends. I also think that's why Easter was bypassed, as this was the first time they've missed a holiday. Damn android players ;) On the other hand, I think we're definitely getting an update of some type this week, probably an episode tie-in, as 3 weeks seems a bit long to go with nothing, .. Just going off past update history.

Are you sure that Android players are almost half of TSTO players? And if I remember Androids didn't have Valentine's cards as well...
  • SimonLYW
    164 posts
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    radekcep wrote:
    Are you sure that Android players are almost half of TSTO players? And if I remember Androids didn't have Valentine's cards as well...

There was a poll taken a few days ago that found about 35-40% of forum members had an android device as their primary device for TSTO. The thread can be found here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=list&topic_id=9418494&viewResults=true

Not the biggest sample :p
  • radekcep
    98 posts
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    radekcep wrote:

There was a poll taken a few days ago that found about 35-40% of forum members had an android device as their primary device for TSTO. The thread can be found here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=list&topic_id=9418494&viewResults=true

And that poll also found that TSTO play only 89 players :D
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    radekcep wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    radekcep wrote:

Ssshhhhhh, we don't want to offend all 5 of the android users :lol:
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    If the update came in the next 5 mins well that be swell
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Isn't Android now outselling Apple in the west? It is in Australia at least. It's harder to measure Android though cos multiple brands.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    radekcep wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    radekcep wrote:

It's a representation of the population of TSTO players which can easily be extrapolated, so if you decided that 89000 people played tapped out, times each poll result by 1000 to give a rough estimate.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.