EA Forums - Banner

Keep those stages rockin'

Can someone explain who can play on which stage and when?

This morning I got all of my stages going with this line up,
Rock Stage: Peter, Freddy, Shredder, and Weird AL
Pop Stage: Ralph, Nelson, Bart, Leon
Simpson House: Homer, Nick
Moe's Tavern: Apu, Hibbert
K-E-M: Lovejoy, Lisa
Springfield Elem: BGM, Millhouse

Four hours later, I collected on all the stages, and I tried the same line up but Apu and Hibbert weren't available for MT anymore. Same for some of the others.

I hate it when rules changes in the middle of the game, so I am hoping someone can help me out with line ups for all the stages.

Replies

• Here's my list and stays the same.
    Rock Stage: Homer, Hibbert, Freddy and Shredder
    Pop Stage: Ralph, Nelson, Bart, Milhouse
    Simpson House: Apu and Nick
    Moe's Tavern: Lovejoy and Peter
    K-E-M: Leon and Murphy
    Springfield Elem: Lisa and Rockstar Maggie
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • It changes who can play where, except for the big stages. Look under the slots, it says "Choose your Rock/Pop musicians! (x/x available)"
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    I had the same problem, you need to see each location is rock or pop. Locations other then the rock or pop stages changes each time.
    You can use the following diagram to see who plays what type of music.
    XCtQzsE.jpg
  • Do Moe's and the KEM follow a pattern for when they do what, or is it random?
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    I had the same problem, you need to see each location is rock or pop. Locations other then the rock or pop stages changes each time.
    XCtQzsE.jpg

is there anything we don't have a chart for?
    :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have to credit @Muhsterino for that chart, was having that issue the OP was having.
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Rich0913 wrote: »

Thanks! This is brilliant. I will print it and tape it to the back of my phone. ;)
    (Edit-)
    I forgot to ask, though. I know Rock Stage is rock, Pop Stage is pop and Springfield Elem is pop. How do I tell what KEM and Moe's are?
  • When setting up each one it will tell you toward the bottom of the screen, rock or pop.
  • Thank you for this thread, and an extra Thanks to @Muhsterino for putting this great chart together. This is, and will be of huge assistance going forward.
    As to the changing of certain locations thanks so much for helping me to, now, know I did not lose yet more of my few remaining brain cells, ha.
    I presume Alcatraaz will be able to play on the Hip-Hop stage along with the other rather small group of performers under the Hip-Hop label.
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    It changes who can play where, except for the big stages. Look under the slots, it says "Choose your Rock/Pop musicians! (x/x available)"

this is a problem because mine aren't changing. Since act 2 started only the rock stage is allowing rock. So I have all these characters who can't earn me event progress. And the longer the problem persists their ratings can't go up and compound multiply the losses.
  • New chart:
    fErTBsIl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I have 2 rockers called The Inbreeders" playing The Corners Ball.
    The game coders are having too much fun. LOL!
  • EvaMohlin wrote: »
    It changes who can play where, except for the big stages. Look under the slots, it says "Choose your Rock/Pop musicians! (x/x available)"

this is a problem because mine aren't changing. Since act 2 started only the rock stage is allowing rock. So I have all these characters who can't earn me event progress. And the longer the problem persists their ratings can't go up and compound multiply the losses.

Mine isn't either. And I'm finding it really annoying that the kids should be playing Moe's at all!
  • Are your I playing your pop stars at the smaller venues? Mine only change after I have played the type of music they want. By the time I figured out that they go back and forth, I had accidentally made it so that I either had all pop or all rock at both the kem, and moes, so now every second round I have an empty pop venue, which winds up being the school, and a bunch of loose rock stars. Tomorrow if I remember I will fix it by leaving the KEM empty instead of the school, which, if the pattern I am seeing is right, should put them on opposite rotations.
  • I have rocking Otto, bleeding gums, and the Sungazers. From memory I put
    the Sungazers at rock stage.
    Homer Simpson and rocking Otto at Simpson's house.
    Milhouse, Bart, Nelson, and Ralph at pop stage
    Lisa and bleeding gums at moes
    Apu and hibert at KEM
    And weird al at school
  • Hi All,
    This morning I was up at 5:30AM and I went through my stage set up using the line up as mentioned in my first post. All stages were going with all slots filled.

I came back at 9:30AM and found that KEM and Moe's had switched stage types. So this should have been an easy work out. Except, when I went to put Lovejoy and Home on stage at the Simpson house, I could not find Lovejoy. I could have over looked him, I know. I stepped through the other stages and stopped at the Simpson house again and there he was.

Maybe it's my ADD kicking in. Has anyone else had this happen?

• Simpson house: Homer and Weird Al (haven't finished pop quest yet)
    Pop stage: Bart, milhouse, Ralph and Bgm
    Rock Star: the main rock band
    Moe's: Hibbert and lovejoy
    KEM Apu and lisa
    ELEM School: Leon and Nelson

That fills every slot...
  • Actually I just came to the sad realization, that it is possible to have 10 Pop slots open for the max current 9 pop stars, and I only have 8, btw. Right now my Moe's is Pop, my KEM is Pop and Sp. Elementary is Pop. Plus the Pop stage (2+2+2+4 = 10)

As it stands, the game is stacked against the player. Ha, ha.
  • wadebear
    3325 posts Member
    My venues settled down once I got Pop Weird Al.