EA Forums - Banner

OT. Xbox/PS3

Prev1
Do a poll! I've finished the new Bioshock, the storyline will blow your mind! I'm doing it on 1999 mode and getting all the collectibles and whatnot!

Replies

• jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited April 2013
    I don't have a Xbox or PS, I did get the Wii U last month, playing Darksiders 2 at the moment.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    PS3

Been playing Max Payne 3 & I just finished the single player last night. Gonna work on a few trophies before heading to multiplayer to see what it's like.

Also gotta finish inFamous & Ratchet & Clank: All for One

I still play GTA IV

Also play a lot of CoD: Black Ops 2

As for my Xbox, I gotta finish Mass Effect 3 & Far Cry 3
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    jaudon8911 wrote:
    I don't have a Xbox or PS, I did get the Wii U last month, playing Darksiders 2 at the moment.

Is the Wii U good?
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    PS3 (also got chumped into buying a Vita with the erroneous promise that I could play all my PS3 games on it).
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    jaudon8911 wrote:

Is the Wii U good?

I always play the Wii you when I going to Best Buy, I like it but they don't have a lot of games that I would play! I was playing Mario yesterday and Rayman and they were cool but I tend to play more action games!
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    jaudon8911 wrote:

Is the Wii U good?

I always play the Wii you when I going to Best Buy, I like it but they don't have a lot of games that I would play! I was playing Mario yesterday and Rayman and they were cool but I tend to play more action games!

I used to have the original wii but after I'd finished the big titles (zelda, mario ect) all was left were really lazy games like "dog mansion" and rubbish games like that so I opted for a Xbox 360!!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    Do a poll! I've finished the new Bioshock, the storyline will blow your mind! I'm doing it on 1999 mode and getting all the collectibles and whatnot!

I absolutely loved BioShock 1&2. I have been waiting for Infinite since I heard about it 2 years ago! I was playing dead space 3 this morning Which is another great game I think!

This is great, I hope more people post in this thread because I'am Interested in what other people play!

Where are you NEO! ??
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    did someone call me? Lol

I used to be a big Xbox fan :D but since the Simpson tapped out came out and getting addicted the Xbox is just gathering dust :( plus work gets in the way a lot :(

But seeing you all talk about games consoles I'm thinking i might have to wipe the dust off it and play forza4 again :D :mrgreen
    :
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    did someone call me? Lol

I used to be a big Xbox fan :D but since the Simpson tapped out came out and getting addicted the Xbox is just gathering dust :( plus work gets in the way a lot :(

But seeing you all talk about games consoles I'm thinking i might have to wipe the dust off it and play forza4 again :D :mrgreen
    :

Hahaha!! "Scary" !!! To know your lurking around like that!!! Hahah. Just joking mate!
    I was curious to know what you play! I was going to get Forza yesterday but I was trying not to spend money and use my GameStop points! I wound up getting BioShock infinite for 35 bucks instead of 60!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    did someone call me? Lol

:

Hahaha!! "Scary" !!! To know your lurking around like that!!! Hahah. Just joking mate!
    I was curious to know what you play! I was going to get Forza yesterday but I was trying not to spend money and use my GameStop points! I wound up getting BioShock infinite for 35 bucks instead of 60!

If your into racing games then FORZA4 is definitely the way to go!! It's n awesome game :D very true to real life racing :D which a lot of people don't like cos "it too hard" lol people prefer NFS lol

Me personally Forza is he nuts :D if you get it let me know and I'll give you a race :D
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013

If your into racing games then FORZA4 is definitely the way to go!! It's n awesome game :D very true to real life racing :D which a lot of people don't like cos "it too hard" lol people prefer NFS lol

Me personally Forza is he nuts :D if you get it let me know and I'll give you a race :D
    [/quote]

Absolutely, I might get it next week. It's Forza motorsport 4 correct?
  • Robinmonster
    15 posts
    edited April 2013
    i am now playing farcry 3, i am having a lot of fun with this game

back in the days i used to play COD bo2 all the time but it is frustrating as hell so i stopped playing it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    neosec28 wrote:

Absolutely, I might get it next week. It's Forza motorsport 4 correct?

This is the cover lol just so no confusion LMAO :thumbup:
  • McTattie
    526 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I have a PS3 but it's used primarily as a media center.

I'm one of these fools who spends silly amounts of money on a constant upgrade battle with my PC components.

Almost completed Bioshock Infinite and have to say, it is an awesome game and would highly recommend it. :thumbup:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    i am now playing farcry 3, i am having a lot of fun with this game

back in the days i used to play COD bo2 all the time but it is frustrating as hell so i stopped playing it.

I haven't played far cry but the new one looks good 3 I believe. What about COD black ops is frustrating?

I have been a fan of call of duty since the beginning! I especially like the world war two games they made But I like all of the call of duty games I.E Modern warfare/world at war and black ops
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited April 2013
    McTattie wrote:
    I have a PS3 but it's used primarily as a media center.

I'm one of these fools who spends silly amounts of money on a constant upgrade battle with my PC components.

Almost completed Bioshock Infinite and have to say, it is an awesome game and would highly recommend it. :thumbup:

That's all I have been hearing about it! Nothing but good things,! I'm going to start playing it in a little while! I just Want to get a few things done!

• Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I have a PS3, PSVita and a Wii U.

Currently playing the new Bioshock on the PS3. It's good but I just recently completed Tomb Raider and that blew my mind, I absolutely loved it. A tough act to follow even for the new Bioshock IMO. Also play Tetris online battles on the plenty.

On the Vita I play quite a bit of Mortal Kombat online and Hot Shots Golf WI online. Love my Vita!

The Wii U is currently a paper weight. Waiting on the usual Nintendo exclusives (Zelda, Mario etc). New Super Mario Bros was good times but I have played it to death.

• keza1321
    109 posts
    edited April 2013
    I own a 360. Currently playing through gears of war judgment, good game but shamefully gone downhill from the previous 3 :( Looking to get my hands on tomb raider and the new bioshock, heard nothing but good things for both of these.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    keza1321 wrote:
    I own a 360. Currently playing through gears of war judgment, good game but shamefully gone downhill from the previous 3 :( Looking to get my hands on tomb raider and the new bioshock, heard nothing but good things for both of these.

Played Bioshock and know someone who has played Tomb Raider. Bioshock is awesome and I can't fault it, the only bad thing I've heard about tomb raider is that it's a bit on the short side!
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited April 2013
    jaudon8911 wrote:

Is the Wii U good?

It's ok they do need more games tho.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.