EA Forums - Banner

How long do you think EA will support simpsons tapped out

Honestly, as long as they continue making a profit off the game.

Replies

• kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    I hope it's a very long time before they do pullout , I was just wondering if they shut down the tapped out servers wod we lose our Springfield ?
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    I hope it's a very long time before they do pullout , I was just wondering if they shut down the tapped out servers wod we lose our Springfield ?
    That's a good question, but one we don't have to ponder just yet. I doubt this game goes away in the next 2-5 years unless The Simpsons decides to call it quits and stop producing new episodes.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think you should make this a poll :D

1 more week
    1 more month
    1 more year
    2 years
    5 years
    forever it makes too much money
    till no more money is made from the game

Just my idea LOL

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I vote forever. As long as they making money and there are still characters to be added.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    I vote forever. As long as they making money and there are still characters to be added.

If they run out of characters which technically take a while lol there always new buildings to add etc
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    am4692 wrote:

If they run out of characters which technically take a while lol there always new buildings to add etc
    I own the first 2 editions of The Simpsons Trivia which covers the first 8-10 or so seasons (it's pretty old). There were over 200 characters alone from the first 10 seasons and we're only up to 43 on TSTO as it stands. We have pleeeeeeeenty of time before characters run out!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    am4692 wrote:

I own the first 2 editions of The Simpsons Trivia which covers the first 8-10 or so seasons (it's pretty old). There were over 200 characters alone from the first 10 seasons and we're only up to 43 on TSTO as it stands. We have pleeeeeeeenty of time before characters run out!

200 Characters?? Sometimes i have trouble finding people now let alone when there that many! Someone or loads are gonna get missed lol
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I predict that if no more land is released, this game is gonna go downhill. Its gonna suck when I have to start storing buildings, and thats just around the corner. If I have it in my game, I want to display it.
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited April 2013
    In Peter Moore's Response to the "Worst Company in America" Nomination he said that "Origin is breaking records for revenue and users and The Simpsons: Tapped OUt and Real Racing 3 are at the top of the mobile charts." As long as he can continue to say that we will enjoy the Simpsons.

If i had to pick who quit first, EA or Simpsons go off air - I would pick EA. The good news is that EA feels that mobile gaming is key to their business strategy. Hopefully The Simpsons will be here for a good long time.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    It's already done.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.