EA Forums - Banner

App files on Android

Do a search in this forum and in FAQ its already been answered. And just a heads up I have never heard of someone transferring there data to another device and getting it to work. Look up some of my posts as I have a fix that allows you to change your android id to load the game save from the server.

Replies

• SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks DabItUpBogart. I've been in and out of the different forums but haven't found what I was looking for. I'll do some more digging. I haven't heard of anyone transferring their files over successfully either, but I will kick myself if I don't try it for myself! Plus it's hard to swallow the fact that I have to go from being level 21 back to level 1... :cry:
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks DabItUpBogart. I've been in and out of the different forums but haven't found what I was looking for. I'll do some more digging. I haven't heard of anyone transferring their files over successfully either, but I will kick myself if I don't try it for myself! Plus it's hard to swallow the fact that I have to go from being level 21 back to level 1... :cry:
    Good luck. Remember to at least save a backup of your file so you don't lose everything :D I hope it works out for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.