EA Forums - Banner

If you have 100 friends

If you have 100 friends do you visit them all every day, or do you break it up and visit some every day and space it out.
Just wondering, I have 100 and I try to visit everyone most days but sometimes it's hard to get around to everybody.
Just wondering what others do?

I visit them all at once, usually. But I might only get a chance to do it once every few days. Unless there's an event on (come on, Whacking Day, I'm dying out here) and then I visit every day without fail; rain, hail or shine.

Replies

  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I break it up to several different times in the day, but then I get busy and they all start over. I did all 100 in a day once and it took me 2 1/2 hours. I think my eyes were bleeding.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    Break it up into small parts mainly
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    I used to collect from everyone in one sitting but it would take soooo long (over an hr.) I just aint got the time to do it now :lol:

    So know I split it onto half one day and half the next day to space it out a bit :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    I do it while the TV is on, or I'd die.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I do it while the TV is on, or I'd die.

    +62,000!!!

    I would have said +63,000, but I felt that was a bit much
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I do it while the TV is on, or I'd die.

    +62,000!!!

    I would have said +63,000, but I felt that was a bit much

    James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I do it while the TV is on, or I'd die.

    +62,000!!!

    I would have said +63,000, but I felt that was a bit much

    James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

    I visit neighbours while watching TV, a lot, was what I was trying to say there :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    I tend to visit my neighbours when my mrs is talking to me :lol:

    Or when im putting the kids to bed as I like to make it a bedtime story LOL
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I like to visit 20 a day to keep my sanity. That is unless as mwdalton said there's an event on then I'm all like OCD.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I do it while the TV is on, or I'd die.

    +62,000!!!

    I would have said +63,000, but I felt that was a bit much

    James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

    I visit neighbours while watching TV, a lot, was what I was trying to say there :wink:

    My favourite time is Saturday and Sunday when the simpsons marathon is on in the morning, then it triple threat forum game tv. Mow that's what I'm talking about. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    @am4692 double post.......Epic Fail :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTELH-JI9mlwy8lz0_RkkO5dw3SGB-WvW3LnqIr-HlSiQ72o3Bc
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I tend to visit my neighbours when my mrs is talking to me :lol:

    Or when im putting the kids to bed as I like to make it a bedtime story LOL
    I normally play with the sound off, but turn on the sounds when setting my characters to overnight tasks (in bed, classy). I think that's now my husband's version of a bedtime story. He gets all sad now when he doesn't get to hear them.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    I can do all 100 in half hour if I tap the first 3 buildings I find, but like most people, I don't collect everyday unless there's an event on! During an event it can take a good 90 minutes if I have to hunt for the right things to tap! :shock:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    @am4692 double post.......Epic Fail :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTELH-JI9mlwy8lz0_RkkO5dw3SGB-WvW3LnqIr-HlSiQ72o3Bc

    Well at least it was the best of all time. :lol:

    t88bpk.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I tend to visit my neighbours when my mrs is talking to me :lol:

    Or when im putting the kids to bed as I like to make it a bedtime story LOL
    I normally play with the sound off, but turn on the sounds when setting my characters to overnight tasks (in bed, classy). I think that's now my husband's version of a bedtime story. He gets all sad now when he doesn't get to hear them.

    Ha my Mrs is the complete Opposite she tells me to turn the sound off! She cant stand the simpsons! I know what wrong with her huh LOL
    shaunareid wrote:
    I can do all 100 in half hour if I tap the first 3 buildings I find, but like most people, I don't collect everyday unless there's an event on! During an event it can take a good 90 minutes if I have to hunt for the right things to tap! :shock:

    How do you manage 100friends in 30mins?? Even if I don't wait for the money/XP it still can take me 45mins to an hr cos of the loading times :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I tend to visit my neighbours when my mrs is talking to me :lol:

    Or when im putting the kids to bed as I like to make it a bedtime story LOL
    I normally play with the sound off, but turn on the sounds when setting my characters to overnight tasks (in bed, classy). I think that's now my husband's version of a bedtime story. He gets all sad now when he doesn't get to hear them.

    Ha my Mrs is the complete Opposite she tells me to turn the sound off! She cant stand the simpsons! I know what wrong with her huh LOL
    shaunareid wrote:
    I can do all 100 in half hour if I tap the first 3 buildings I find, but like most people, I don't collect everyday unless there's an event on! During an event it can take a good 90 minutes if I have to hunt for the right things to tap! :shock:

    How do you manage 100friends in 30mins?? Even if I don't wait for the money/XP it still can take me 45mins to an hr cos of the loading times :(

    Brad has reflexes like a cat, just ask him :lol:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I tend to visit my neighbours when my mrs is talking to me :lol:

    Or when im putting the kids to bed as I like to make it a bedtime story LOL
    I normally play with the sound off, but turn on the sounds when setting my characters to overnight tasks (in bed, classy). I think that's now my husband's version of a bedtime story. He gets all sad now when he doesn't get to hear them.

    Ha my Mrs is the complete Opposite she tells me to turn the sound off! She cant stand the simpsons! I know what wrong with her huh LOL
    shaunareid wrote:
    I can do all 100 in half hour if I tap the first 3 buildings I find, but like most people, I don't collect everyday unless there's an event on! During an event it can take a good 90 minutes if I have to hunt for the right things to tap! :shock:

    How do you manage 100friends in 30mins?? Even if I don't wait for the money/XP it still can take me 45mins to an hr cos of the loading times :(

    Brad has reflexes like a cat, just ask him :lol:

    haha! It's true, I'm like a ninja! :thumbup: I just fly though them, tap whatever is quickest to find and get the hell out of there! I have a really good internet connection so the loading times are pretty minimal luckily! :D

    I never collect cash, just leave it and it banks itself!

    Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

    Brad has reflexes like a cat, just ask him :lol:

    Maybe i'll use my powers ;)

    tumblr_mjx0hldyIY1qz8j6to1_500.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah I guess we are all pretty much the same. those of us with normal speed internet that is, kinda visit as many as we can throughout the day and then go ocd when there is an event on.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.