Replies

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    I still have mine try restarting your app
  • popojijo984
    279 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's a glitch according to another thread the fix was to uninstall and reinstall the app twice. See gators thread for more info.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's a glitch according to another thread the fix was to uninstall and reinstall the app twice. See gators thread for more info.
    Bingo. I got the second update in the afternoon as well. I'm going to edit the thread to include the OP's symptom as well.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    How long was the quests, I didn't play today- and went on just now- got SVT in my mystery box, couldn't believe it. Anyway is there multiple parts or just that as I really don't want to lose the falls, I'm presuming it'll last more than a day
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    How long was the quests, I didn't play today- and went on just now- got SVT in my mystery box, couldn't believe it. Anyway is there multiple parts or just that as I really don't want to lose the falls, I'm presuming it'll last more than a day
    Don't think you have anything to worry about. It'll last until at least Sunday as most tie-ins do. The only caveat is that Wacking Day is this Thursday, and may throw a monkey wrench into that equation. As long as you grab the stuff now you're kosher. :D
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Don't think you have anything to worry about. It'll last until at least Sunday as most tie-ins do. The only caveat is that Wacking Day is this Thursday, and may throw a monkey wrench into that equation. As long as you grab the stuff now you're kosher. :D

Ah thanks, being ill is a right kicker when there turns out an update is here- oh really Thursday? It skipped bits for me in the dialogue so I must have missed that.Earlier than I expected actually.
  • thrillhouMD
    30 posts
    edited April 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:

Ah thanks, being ill is a right kicker when there turns out an update is here- oh really Thursday? It skipped bits for me in the dialogue so I must have missed that.Earlier than I expected actually.

It ends the 16 per the RAW files.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:

Yeah, take care of yourself, bro. Definitely don't want you feeling like a fly on the wall 10_2_25.gif
  • Cigam13
    22 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the info, ill try uninstalling yet again- heres hoping to a smooth, non-springfield damaging thursday update
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.