EA Forums - Banner

Lemon Tree in Inventory

fastdan1 wrote:
I don't recall ever having received it, but suddenly the Lemon Tree was in my inventory. Did I just miss it, or did everyone get one?

Dont ask no questions lol just put it in your town quick :lol: some people are still trying to get the lemon tree :D i was lucky enough to get it about a week in from playing although it was stolen a few times soooo glad that aint an option anymore :mrgreen:

Replies

• fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    fastdan1 wrote:
    I don't recall ever having received it, but suddenly the Lemon Tree was in my inventory. Did I just miss it, or did everyone get one?

Dont ask no questions lol just put it in your town quick :lol: some people are still trying to get the lemon tree :D i was lucky enough to get it about a week in from playing although it was stolen a few times soooo glad that aint an option anymore :mrgreen:
    Done and done.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Congrats on getting it
  • lucianojr711
    66 posts
    edited April 2013
    Your lucky.. :cry: :twisted:
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thank you. Thank you.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    Take it and run, and don't look back, run!! :D
  • lucianojr711
    66 posts
    edited April 2013
    All I got in my inventory is blank empty space.. :(

Even a Lil rock in my inventory would be nice.. :oops: :?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    fastdan1 wrote:

If it was stolen, could you get another one from a mystery box? I always wondered.

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    fastdan1 wrote:

If it was stolen, could you get another one from a mystery box? I always wondered.

I was never lucky enough to get another one from the mystery box no :( but might have been possible back then im not sure tbh, I do know I had to steal it back ever time it got stolen :lol: Which became harder n harder to do as people would friend you...Steal your tree and then UN-Friend you Grr lol

Soooo glad that dont happen no more :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.