EA Forums - Banner

Barney?

Since Barney is now a premium character shouldnt his jobs pay outs reflect that? Ijs

No, as he originally was not a Premium Character, but a Xmas Event Item, for Santa Coins. They won't bother to change game code to differentiate between people who bought his as premium vs non-premium.

Replies

• VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    And you might get people who bought it with Santa coins complaining about not having a premium payout compared to a donut bought one.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

No, as he originally was not a Premium Character, but a Xmas Event Item, for Santa Coins. They won't bother to change game code to differentiate between people who bought his as premium vs non-premium.
    And you might get people who bought it with Santa coins complaining about not having a premium payout compared to a donut bought one.

YES on 24 :lol: I mean yes on both of these :D

I would be majorly "annoyed" if he paid out prem after i got him with Santa coins for FREEEEEE lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

YES on 24 :lol: I mean yes on both of these :D

I would be majorly "annoyed" if he paid out prem after i got him with Santa coins for FREEEEEE lol

If enough people complain, they'll make him premium for everyone. No big deal really.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    When I first saw barney pop up at Xmas,I knew they would make him a premium, do I did the grind and got him with Santa coins, glad I did now his price, though I thought slh was extremely expensive. But I had to have him to so I just got my 1500 coins up on like the last day.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!