EA Forums - Banner

help, i haven't got my update !

vvinzent wrote:
as the title says, everybody already got their update, and i haven't ? is there any download before the update ? (like usual 70.5/72.5MB) or you need certain character to be free to get some prompt quest ?
What device are you playing on?

Replies

• vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited April 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    as the title says, everybody already got their update, and i haven't ? is there any download before the update ? (like usual 70.5/72.5MB) or you need certain character to be free to get some prompt quest ?

Ipad 2
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

Ipad 2
    Hold down the home button and close all your running programs. Then restart the Simpsons and you should receive it. If this doesn't prompt the update, uninstall then reinstall the game. That should do the trick. Best of luck!
  • vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited April 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

Ipad 2
    Hold down the home button and close all your running programs. Then restart the Simpsons and you should receive it. If this doesn't prompt the update, uninstall then reinstall the game. That should do the trick. Best of luck!

thx ! it actually work, got the download and the update..
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:
    vvinzent wrote:

Ipad 2

thx ! it actually work, got the download and the update..
    Awesome! Glad I could help out :D
  • vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited April 2013
    another question then, does anyone know the progression quest to get the waterfall ?

at first is to send lisa to kwik-e-mart, and after that ? and how many hours/quest to get the waterfall ?
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    vvinzent wrote:
    another question then, does anyone know the progression quest to get the waterfall ?

at first is to send lisa to kwik-e-mart, and after that ? and how many hours/quest to get the waterfall ?
    After Lisa goes to the Kwik-E-Mart, Homer will be prompted to start the quest, so make sure he is free after Lisa is done.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.