EA Forums - Banner

Do Gil Offers Land At A Specific Time?

Does anybody know if Gil offers always launch at a specific time (e.g. 08.00 GMT)? Or do they just come in at various times, and therefore can't be predicted? (I'm asking because most of my day is taken up tomorrow and (I THINK!) that one may land then and I wanted to know my chances of being able to get it if it comes!)

Replies

• Castiel_Touk
    4740 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It would be 09.00 GMT for anything to come out but 08.00 when clocks go back an hour.
    (Gils deal will be showing up tomorrow with Praise land).
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    It would be 09.00 GMT for anything to come out but 08.00 when clocks go back an hour. Spoiler (I think Gils deal will be showing up tomorrow with Praise land).

Thanks @Castiel19x! I have been playing for 4 years and THOUGHT that they dropped in the morning (I live in the UK) but wasn't certain. I hope you're right!

• KeithEl777 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    It would be 09.00 GMT for anything to come out but 08.00 when clocks go back an hour. Spoiler (I think Gils deal will be showing up tomorrow with Praise land).

Thanks @Castiel19x! I have been playing for 4 years and THOUGHT that they dropped in the morning (I live in the UK) but wasn't certain. I hope you're right!

No problem. :)
    I NUKED my main town. >:)
  • Starts of acts items amd deals are usually at 7 8 or 9 am uk time (depends if on gmt bst or event that goes throught the change)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Thanks very much @LPNintendoITA !
  • Usually the offer stays for a few days anyway, so there's no rush to log on. If you want it immediately of course...that's an entire different story :)
  • Usually the offer stays for a few days anyway, so there's no rush to log on. If you want it immediately of course...that's an entire different story :)

Actually there have been timea where it disappears fairly soon after it hits, never to be seen again.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Actually there have been timea where it disappears fairly soon after it hits, never to be seen again.

I did not know that. Probably because I never really could afford them before, so I guess I never really paid much attention. The one hitting the game tomorrow should be available for about a week though, according to the calendar.

This. Totally this.
  • Everything happens at a specific time, Jim. The groaning, for example, was just now.
  • Everything happens at a specific time, Jim. The groaning, for example, was just now.

:D:D:D

• hatchet669
    798 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    5 days remaining on it.