EA Forums - Banner

mixed up friends

Prev13
Just checked. My friend list is all over the place as well.

Replies

• tallen77
    62 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have three or four who seem to regularly be out of order. It's weird but safe I think.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Same here. Was about to create a thread about it.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Definitely wonky:

C2QVCDb.png

It's probably happening to everyone.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    I just went to check on my friends, and got a bit of a scare. Normally all my friends are in alphabetical order. But now they are mixed up. That's ok, but at first I thought a lot of them were missing.
    Anybody else has this?
    Mine was in order like an hour ago. Then u made this post I thought I'd look then boom all over the place lol there is so much weird stuff going on the moment.

Friends list all over the place
    Vanishing Springfield falls
    Towns reset

I'm hoping its just them prepping for the big update :roll: :?
  • jiffla
    53 posts
    edited April 2013
    Something big is obviously happening behind the scenes, but it's reassuring to see that I'm not the only one whose neighbour list has forgotten the alphabet.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I just went to check on my friends, and got a bit of a scare. Normally all my friends are in alphabetical order. But now they are mixed up. That's ok, but at first I thought a lot of them were missing.
    Anybody else has this?
    Mine was in order like an hour ago. Then u made this post I thought I'd look then boom all over the place lol there is so much weird stuff going on the moment.

Friends list all over the place
    Vanishing Springfield falls
    Towns reset

I'm hoping its just them prepping for the big update :roll: :?

I saw your invite. Taken care of. :D

I'm with you, I think it might be prepping.

Blame Android!!! :mrgreen: JOKING
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherry thank you for accepting. Sorry I didn't ask but I no you look after your town and you a daily player on game and in here so I wanted u in my team :oops: lol
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sherry thank you for accepting. Sorry I didn't ask but I no you look after your town and you a daily player on game and in here so I wanted u in my team :oops: lol

You took my last spot for now. I'll be culling the inactive soon though.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Maybe something to do with origin for androids?
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    Wow, mine, too.

With all of these bugs, they must be doing some sort of crazy reworking in prep for the HUGE update on Thursday. Hope they get it all sorted before then...
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Iv done my culling for the update iv had ppl not active for weeks lol I don't like to more than 50 . It takes to long to vist ppl daily so I keep it low so I can vist. :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Iv done my culling for the update iv had ppl not active for weeks lol I don't like to more than 50 . It takes to long to vist ppl daily so I keep it low so I can vist. :lol:

The last time I culled. Somebody I dropped came on here and found me. I felt so bad, I re-added him. :roll:
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited April 2013
    My friends list was fine till isaw this post I went and checked and everything out of order
    Also I'm afraid for myself don't want to restart or lose anything because while I was skimming through my friends list I saw a few people at level 1 I feel sorry for them and I hope they get their account t back
    Hopefully this is just a technical difficulty just because EA are trying to make supposedly our BIGGEST update yet ;)
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I just scrolled through my friends' list and noticed that one of them is there twice: one level 27 town and another level 5 town, and it still counted as only one town apparently as my friends number has not gone up.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    Maybe they did it on purpose so the ppl that's last on the list will have neighbors visiting them?
  • killerangl
    16 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

The last time I culled. Somebody I dropped came on here and found me. I felt so bad, I re-added him. :roll:

Damn-straight!! :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    killerangl wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Damn-straight!! :lol:

:shock:

That's why it's culling of the "inactive" now.
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    same here, my friends list is all "wonky" too.
    No longer in alphabetical order...
    But it stays in the same mixed up order that it is in now even after logging out and back in again.
  • scjack33
    40 posts
    edited April 2013
    I never thought the alphabetical list was fair for all of us with user names near the end of the alphabet. I often wished I picked a user name that began with an A instead of an S.

Maybe this is EAs way of evening up the # of visits everyone gets. It would be nice if the most recent people that visited your town showed up first on your list, but it does not appear that this is the case. It looks totally random to me which is still much better than alphabetical!

I plan on cleaning out my inactive friends and adding some fresh ones before Thursday's update. Looking for friends that check in at least 3-4 times a day!

SCJack33
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    Seriously? This too? EA take an extra week and sort out the glitches... Or alot of ppl will be upset over missing wacking day, not to mention any new glitches that appear with the update thursday..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!