EA Forums - Banner

Swanky Fish/Springfield Falls disappears (Sev 2)

1) Device type: iPhone 4s
2) OS version: iOS 6.1.3
3) time stamp of event 04/08/2013, ~1:00 PM EST, USA
4) game level: 27
5) I received a second content download at around 1:00 PM. Afterwards, and upon login of my game, I noticed that the Springfield Falls and Swanky Fish were both missing.
6) No other devices.

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    bump
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Bump
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    file.php?icon=bump.gif
  • Kevtamo1
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    f this bug has affected you, please select yes in the poll option and provide the following information:
    1) iPhone 4 and IPad 4
    2) iOS 6.1.3
    3) ongoing for 3 days now
    4) 27
    5) only 1 known device.
    6) 3g full strenght, 3 different WiFi networks on different locations 2 with full strenght 1 with 2 bars.
    7) Placed the waterfall, after that went to work, 8 hours later started Simpsons when I got the message unable to connect to server. It does show my username with the Origin sign in. Signed out from Origin and started the game anonymous without any problems. Signed back in to the Origin account and got the message "Unable to connect to server, pressed retry, got back to Origin sign in that shows my account name.
    It keeps showing the screen Unable to connect to server when you tap to start the game.
    I also now have lost my town now completely and I had bought all the extra bits for donuts as well, and I really am not happy!!!!
    Uninstalled the game, no effect.

The snake update that got released this morning does not effect the sign in, still having the "Unable to connect to server" initially now it's telling me my town is level 1.
  • toby_gwz
    41 posts
    edited April 2013
    i think my issue may be slightly different-

my Springfield restarted midway through the quest chain.

I had just gotten the update, read the story bit, and sent Lisa on the Kwik-E-Mart shopping mission (the very first one).

When I got the notification that she had finished and opened up my app, I got the beginning cartoon, and found a level one Springfield.

My town was restored today (hooray!) but I don't seem to have the quest chain anymore. Did I miss out? Lisa had obviously finished her shopping, and I got Springfield Falls, but then the only quests I had were the Whacking Day ones, and a random one to have Comic Book Guy read comics.

Does this mean that the reset has made me miss the chance at the Sushi restaurant? I'm glad to have the falls, and hope I didn't miss out.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    toby_gwz wrote:
    i think my issue may be slightly different-

my Springfield restarted midway through the quest chain.

I had just gotten the update, read the story bit, and sent Lisa on the Kwik-E-Mart shopping mission (the very first one).

When I got the notification that she had finished and opened up my app, I got the beginning cartoon, and found a level one Springfield.

My town was restored today (hooray!) but I don't seem to have the quest chain anymore. Did I miss out? Lisa had obviously finished her shopping, and I got Springfield Falls, but then the only quests I had were the Whacking Day ones, and a random one to have Comic Book Guy read comics.

Does this mean that the reset has made me miss the chance at the Sushi restaurant? I'm glad to have the falls, and hope I didn't miss out.
    The Swanky Fish (sushi joint) is a premium item that is bought with donuts. If it's in your premium list, you can still get it, but there was never a story that had to finish before getting it.
  • Stwie66
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    1) iPhone 5
    2) iOS 6.1.3
    3) 04/18/2013 - 2:00 PM CST
    4) 28
    5) Placed waterfall and went about with regular jobs, hunting snakes, etc. Had 3 updates to the game since initial viewing of the Swanky Fish.
    6) 4G LTE
    7) No
  • Stwie66
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ok so I tried the above 3 times and nothing happened, but it appears that it's still available (although I cannot find it anywhere) because Comic Book Guy and Brockman both have them listed as available tasks (although greyed out).

Any other ideas out there? Should I just keep trying?
  • thatgirl444
    56 posts
    edited April 2013
    So is the swanky fish still available for purchase or not? I tried to do what you said 4 times and it's still not in my game :(
  • thatgirl444
    56 posts
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    So is the swanky fish still available for purchase or not? I tried to do what you said 4 times and it's still not in my game :(
    It was an episode tie-in and so was only available for a short period of time. You can no longer obtain it even though characters still have tasks that show it.

Thanks for your response....I guess I can stop deleting and reinstalling ..lol..I was on my 6th time
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!