EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Praiseland

Prev1
Here's my layout so far and also i'm having trouble with connecting the walls at the moment.
hvVO3VV.png?1
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)

Replies

• 1pillform
    1989 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh never mind its a gil offer, I wasn't aware of that.

Okay I'll have to get that immediately. But not sure where I am gonna place walls etc.....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    I could hardly fit it in my town. Going to have to redesign to fit it in better. Nice job btw @Castiel19x
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I could hardly fit it in my town. Going to have to redesign to fit it in better. Nice job btw @Castiel19x

Thanks @johncolombo
  • bought the statue months ago and this Gil offer right away when they were released. Still it bugs me out that the walls cant joint like fence
  • kahim41659 wrote: »
    bought the statue months ago and this Gil offer right away when they were released. Still it bugs me out that the walls cant joint like fence

I managed to find a way but had to put mine next to the beach and looks so much better now. I'll post my final design soon once I get a few more wall places.
  • I could hardly fit it in my town. Going to have to redesign to fit it in better. Nice job btw @Castiel19x

I had to buy a bunch of new land. I was running low anyway. Will post whem I get some more walls and finish tinkering with it.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • @Castiel19x Awesome.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    Was sad to find out after placing praise land you can't pick it up in one piece again. Guess the blue seltect all tool may work just not a later at that.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Here's my final version of it.
    7ICRIIG.png?2
  • Looks great @Castiel19x
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here's my layout so far and also i'm having trouble with connecting the walls at the moment.
    hvVO3VV.png?1

Well that does look nice.
    I figured out that if you want to use those fences the easiest way to connect them is by putting them backwards. Problem is sometimes after an update the fences become inverted so I have to switch them the other way.

As for mine? Nothing much.
    Truth is I've been working on something big for a while, something to show the potential of Krustyland if EA allowed more SF items to be used over there.... I'm talking about Duffland of course. All EA did by releasing these items is added another couple side attractions to my tribute to theme parks Duffland area. Soon it shall be done, only @Bluntcard has seen it, and some other peeps I guess.
  • I've been using the multi coloured lights to add to my Stonecutters.
    I want to enlarge my Praiseland but don't know where to put it yet.

ay7odx.png

eitnyo.png

• Still kinda generic, a work in progress:

LZWasOZ.jpg
  • My so far...
    JXWf0CS.jpg
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I like yours better then mine happyone2323.
    Here's mine:
    j8qfDCm.png
    My town 7/24/19: https://i.imgur.com/lu46rph.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • My so far...
    JXWf0CS.jpg

Love this. I wish I had more valentines items to go with mine as they fit in really well.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here's my final version of it.
    7ICRIIG.png?2

clever use of the churches and brother faith van. I'm still building walls and looking for inspiration. I might try and work in the Egyptian themed buildings as well.
  • Lots of nice ideas here! I'm going for the lamest ever award :)

uupVw0x.png
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    Lots of nice ideas here! I'm going for the lamest ever award :)

uupVw0x.png

What happened to the rest of it?
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    Lots of nice ideas here! I'm going for the lamest ever award :)

What happened to the rest of it?

I already have an amusement park going so the ark found a home there and so will the walls after I build about 100 of them. I guess I'm just not that interested in an actual "Praise Land" but I'm enjoying seeing others ideas.