EA Forums - Banner

WHYDW Praiseland

2Next

Replies

• After seeing Happyone's design I had to incorporate a couple her (I hope that gender is right) ideas into my design. I also have the Simpsons, before Maggie, pose for the picture.
    r8w4r9O.png

My town 7/24/19: https://i.imgur.com/lu46rph.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • Razor049 wrote: »
    After seeing Happyone's design I had to incorporate a couple her (I hope that gender is right) ideas into my design. I also have the Simpsons, before Maggie, pose for the picture.
    r8w4r9O.png

Yes, gender is correct. :) I really like yours. I love that you used the manger and the burning tree.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Wow! Some great designs!!! :)
  • I am really very happy with how this design came together. I had been looking for a way to use the Egyptian items and not coming up with anything that looked right. It's designs like this that keep me tapping.

image.jpg
  • cdepast wrote: »
    I am really very happy with how this design came together. I had been looking for a way to use the Egyptian items and not coming up with anything that looked right. It's designs like this that keep me tapping.

image.jpg

Beautiful work @cdepast !

• Love it @cdepast !
  • Castiel19x
    3986 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    cdepast wrote: »
    I am really very happy with how this design came together. I had been looking for a way to use the Egyptian items and not coming up with anything that looked right. It's designs like this that keep me tapping.

image.jpg

Love this :)
    Post edited by Castiel19x on
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • organizmx66
    507 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I really didn't have enough space for this, so I may change it up a bit
    IMG_0391_zpsvmgrvsmn.png

*edit* I changed this a little
    IMG_0399_zpsjyyhdlwo.png
    Post edited by organizmx66 on
    D'oh!!
  • Wow, there's so many great design here, I have to go back and do a design, because I had no idea what to do with this. Great work, Thanks for some ideas!!!
  • Looks great @cdepast and @organizmx66 !
  • Small upgrade to mine.
    RfW79uo.png?1
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Small upgrade to mine.
    RfW79uo.png?1

Perfect.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Small upgrade to mine.
    RfW79uo.png?1

Need to find a space for praiseland in my town. Once I do i’ll Be using a lot of your ideas here.

It’s excellent
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Here is mine, will move things around after the snow melts:
    aYuZ67w.png