EA Forums - Banner

How to delete friends ?

It's an option when you open their profile.

Replies

• XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited April 2013
    Click on your friend you don't want, profile and tap remove, hope this helps.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    Go onto the friends button while playing the game (bart & milhouse) then select the origin button, bottom left that will bring up the options on the right got to where you can add friends, from there you can see who of your friends are online.

Scroll down till you find someone you want to delete tap the person tap profile and the remove friend :D

I cant get into my town at the moment so doing this off memory hope i havent missed anything :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited April 2013
    Well said sir^ you beat me to the punchxD +1 respect
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    If i had typed quicker i would have beaten you both LOL
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thanks guys it worked
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    I have some stragglers who don't play anymore and I really need room .. I only have my iphone as my laptops broke and I could figure out how to delete somebody , can anyone help ?

Go into the friends tab in your game. Then go into origin(spinning o), in my friends go to each friend profile you want to delete and tap the + sign. It will open a little and offer you the option to remove friend.
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited April 2013
    Lol yeah sure.... XD
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited April 2013
    Am I missing something? The only 'O' I see in the bottom left is the Logout button. I don't see anything that brings up a profile or option to delete.
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited April 2013
    same , only see the logout button
  • ffloyd_zero
    14 posts
    edited April 2013
    That's weird. I was trying to delete some inactive friends. I deleted one, then clicked on another profile - and there was no Delete button. Only Block and Report. I checked a few others - the same thing.
  • 3V1L
    163 posts
    edited April 2013
    this does not work on android
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like a bad book title....

How to delete friends and influence no one.
  • iloverockn30
    12 posts
    edited March 2014
    Follow NeoSec28's instructions... it works !!! Thank you Neo !!! :P
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    3V1L wrote:

Yes it does you click on their name and it tells you last time they played and level at the bottom it says unfriend in origin then click yes I have an android tablet
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    3V1L wrote:

Yes it does you click on their name and it tells you last time they played and level at the bottom it says unfriend in origin then click yes I have an android tablet

As do I and it does work, i've removed several inactive players the last couple of days using it
  • uglyduck1ing
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    This is how I ndo it on Android:

Go to Friends ie. Millhouse and Bart, when the other towns have loaded, tap on the Friends button again and this will load your friends' names. You can then scroll through and tap on the individual names which will then give you the option of deleting them
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.