EA Forums - Banner

PLEASE READ: Regarding the polls about our recent known issues

And please don't PM me about the issues :) Unfortunately, I don't work for EA and I'm not a mod (yet). I'm just trying to help my friends from around the globe because I'm a nice guy or something like that. Your issues need visibility, so please keep them in the threads. :D

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2013
    And please don't PM me about the issues :) Unfortunately, I don't work for EA and I'm not a mod (yet). I'm just trying to help my friends from around the globe because I'm a nice guy or something like that. Your issues need visibility, so please keep them in the threads. :D

Keep up the good work bud....you are becoming........

tumblr_ma4eerTqA01rcciplo1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Keep up the good work bud....you are becoming........

tumblr_ma4eerTqA01rcciplo1_500.gif
    :oops: Thanks.

I'd like to get some of this information to EA by the end of my day (currently 8:00 EST) Please help by editing your posts and giving me the information needed. Thanks everyone.
  • username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    Bump to the top and another thanks for your work in this community :)

I haven't been locked out this go (knock on all the wood I can find), but definitely don't want to and also don't want to live in fear of it happening. I hope these data help EA fix this problem.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    Bump!

bump.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!