EA Forums - Banner

Known Bugs (Sev 3)

Items 2, 3, 4, 5 are not new to my game but it really hasn't impacted my play other than being a minor nuisance. I believe the scrambling of friends was intentional for the up coming event.

Replies

• username5641
    293 posts
    edited April 2013
    Texture glitches - images appear in areas where other images are supposed to be. I see this most often with buildings.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    Sometimes when im loading the game and the origin screen pops up and says click to continue, only the origin sign would be there (the origin logo square at the bottom left of the screen, where you logout/login) and all the txt would be missing, yet it will still work if you tap the screen.
    And other times nothing appears at all no origin logo no, text just a blank screen and the donut is frozen in place, which if left for a few minutes will lead to a crash, **Note this only happens when I go through anonymous, to sign in with the friends screen and when it takes me back to the loading screen its just frozen.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Items 2, 3, 4, 5 are not new to my game but it really hasn't impacted my play other than being a minor nuisance. I believe the scrambling of friends was intentional for the up coming event.
    That's why they are sev 3 :) They don't impact game play. :D
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    1, 2, 4, 5, 7.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    Also i have not read anything about this but one friends town kidneno, i have been unable to access, the loading screen comes up when i select his town, and then crashes, sometimes giving me slight glimpses of his town before crashing. This started right after i was unable to log in normally having to go the friends screen, on my main account. I have spoken to him and he has no problems with his town. Though he is not the only town to force me to crash there are quite a few, on my friend list to do so.
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    Texture glitches - images appear in areas where other images are supposed to be. I see this most often with buildings.
    Add to this disappearing/reappearing buildings.
    I don't know if this is a bug or should be in the improvements thread but characters shouldn't really be able to walk through buildings.

Are you sure scrambled friends is a bug? Seems as though they could have done it deliberately to increase visitation to the second half of the alphabet
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!