EA Forums - Banner

Enhancements you'd like to see implemented.

Prev1
- Smaller squares for the roads, pavements and river squares than the current 4x4 ones.
- Curved squares for the roads, pavements and river options so corners can be done.

Replies

• heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    Here are the major ones people have mentioned in the past that I copied and used in my own thread. I know there are more but I think these are the ones most people agree on that are needed most
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9430387.page

Edit: for those that cbb clicking the link they are:

Turning off auto select
    Being able to move multiple items at once
    More decorating options like different paths and allow characters to walk on them
    Ability to zoom out more
    More land

• monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited April 2013
    360 fences or 2nd versions of the types of fences already available that work the opposite way to the current ones.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited April 2013
    Night time added and street lights, how cool would that be
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Or go to the official ideas list <a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9300521.page">here<a/&gt;
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    Oh yeh and billboards you can leave your friends messages on in their towns :D
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    Or go to the official ideas list <a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9300521.page">here<a/&gt;
    Or I'm compiling a list for EA :?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6245 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    1. Character locator
    2. Ability to see which characters are not on tasks
    3. Ability to store characters (for those that want to)
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2013

Did you say Billboards :mrgreen: you sir, are the greatest human being that lives.

MOAR BILLBOARDS
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ability to put cars on roads.

Car park spaces with cars in them.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited April 2013
    different texture tiles ( sand, dirt, mud, cobblestone, brick, etc...)

change the conform-o-meter so we dont have to have a billion stop signs and hail ants signs hidden behind trees etc. to keep the meter maxed out.

the other restaurants should apply to the gluttony part of the conform o meter rating.. Ive got like 12 restaurants but only the crusty burgers and gulp nad blows actually count I believe..as my meter is still not 5 stars..

more variations to the decorations..a city can only have so many benches and trees before it gets redundant..

Zoom out further..

Lisa,marge,ned,moe,crustyskinner,willie should also have a 10 min "go for a checkup" job.. kind of silly that they actually dont, as Hibbert suggests after "barts examination" quest that everyone needs a checkup..

Water type of items should actually be able to tie in to other water items,, (Springfield falls for example.. quest offers it after lisa says we need something to circulate the water to keep the fish healthy, then offers up a waterfall which is segregated from the other waterways by dirt borders..)

More animals, squirels or something..

More land, as well as allowing the land bordering on the ocean to be used..

Cletus farm needs more job options...

Full town screenshot function...

A gift item to _____ function in store..

more house variations, one can only take so many brown house, blue house etc..in their Springfield..

and most importantly.. a donate Free pizza to PhenomTT button. :thumbup: :lol: :shock:

• jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    jaffaface wrote:

How big is this list gonna be man? So just use my thread, it's all there.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    jaffaface wrote:

As big as it needs to be, and no. I'm not basing this list off of characters. They are not enhancements. The majority of your list when I skimmed it was characters people want added. This list is for enhancements for gameplay.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    jaffaface wrote:

As big as it needs to be, and no. I'm not basing this list off of characters. They are not enhancements. The majority of your list when I skimmed it was characters people want added. This list is for enhancements for gameplay.

Well everything you have on your list is already in mine, but be my guest.
  • gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    jaffaface wrote:
    jaffaface wrote:

xd.png You can keep your "official" title in your thread. I actually plan on handing these over to EA. file.php?icon=hahadance.gif
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    - Smaller squares for the roads, pavements and river squares than the current 4x4 ones.
    - Curved squares for the roads, pavements and river options so corners can be done.
    Think people also wanted to be able to place roads anywhere they wanted to better accommodate their towns, not just in the assigned 4x4 squares
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    jaffaface wrote:
    jaffaface wrote:

xd.png You can keep your "official" title in your thread. I actually plan on handing these over to EA. file.php?icon=hahadance.gif

Ouch.........it's all yours.
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    jaffaface wrote:

Did you say Billboards :mrgreen: you sir, are the greatest human being that lives.

MOAR BILLBOARDS
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hate to keep jumping in but rereading your list just made me remember another one: closely related to no 18) create tasks for inactive buildings like the pimento grove, and building that were only used once like sit putt a lot for valentines.
    Also isn't no 21) kind of like a building/ character idea not an enhancement?

• gogators01uf
    550 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hate to keep jumping in but rereading your list just made me remember another one: closely related to no 17) create tasks for inactive buildings like the pimento grove, and building that were only used once like sit putt a lot for valentines.
    Also isn't no 21) kind of like a building/ character idea not an enhancement?
    I thought about that, but it really is an enhancement for our Springfields so I added it. I made it generic so it wasn't tied to any specific character or named building in Springfield.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I do not mind seeing grayed-out tasks for buildings that I don't have, so I'd really like to be able to USE the buildings that I DO have. It would be nice if tasks like going to Sir Putts-A-Lot were not limited time. I miss that wildly gesticulating gorilla!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!