EA Forums - Banner

Outdoor opera ticket booth and seats

Prev1
I didn’t get the outdoor opera stage when it was previously released, however today the outdoor opera seats and ticket booth is released along with opera Krusty skin.
So though it’s nice to have these released, it’s seems a bit daft not to have the outdoor opera stage released at the same time.
iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)

Replies

• Perhaps you get the stage given to you when you get the skin? :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Perhaps you get the stage given to you when you get the skin? :/
    I got the skin but no opera stage, however I haven’t finished the quest line yet.

• adruralo wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Perhaps you get the stage given to you when you get the skin? :/
    I got the skin but no opera stage, however I haven’t finished the quest line yet.

Well that doesn't make any sense at all!
    Hopefully you will be awarded it at the end of his quest line... :/
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I already had the skin from the previous event and was kind of surprised it didn't turn premium. So they are selling the stuff for donuts and it's not even a premium skin?
  • I already had the skin from the previous event and was kind of surprised it didn't turn premium. So they are selling the stuff for donuts and it's not even a premium skin?

I was just coming here to co.pmain about this very subject. 50 donuts for a skin that doesn't pay premium? Just what I needed, another useless, badly overpriced skin. I should have come here first.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    I was hoping I'd finally have a premium skin for Krusty.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    The seats and ticket booth don't come with multipliers from what I can tell. I was going to replace the ones I had from the event but with no added multiplier there is no point now.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Wait, so opera kruzty wasn't given to everyone as part of the basic levels? Where the hell did i get him from then? Cuz I've had that skin eternally, since before recorded history. I think it's originally just a handout that never paid premium before, must have been like kimiko a limited time tie in sort of handout.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    rw228 wrote: »
    The seats and ticket booth don't come with multipliers from what I can tell. I was going to replace the ones I had from the event but with no added multiplier there is no point now.

Do you think the ticket booth would look ok in Praiseland? I cant judge it very well without buying it and I dont want to waste the donuts. Praiseland feels like it needs a ticket booth to me.
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    We are out of Rice Kriiiiiiispies.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    @daved7637397 I think it would look alright there. The roof is a different color but it didn't look bad there.

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    Wait, so opera kruzty wasn't given to everyone as part of the basic levels? Where the **** did i get him from then? Cuz I've had that skin eternally, since before recorded history. I think it's originally just a handout that never paid premium before, must have been like kimiko a limited time tie in sort of handout.

It was a prize from the Terwilliger event from 2 1/2 years ago.
  • smohqy wrote: »
    We are out of Rice Kriiiiiiispies.

OMG! When I saw this thread, that's what I flashed on! Oh the pain!! :s

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @daved7637397 I think it would look alright there. The roof is a different color but it didn't look bad there.

Thanks RW I went with your suggestion. Let me know what you think. I'm kinda in the middle but I think it works:
    JmmXNia.jpg
    Post edited by daved7637397 on
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member

Thanks RW I went with your suggestion. Let me know what you think. I'm kinda in the middle but I think it works:
    JmmXNia.jpg

I like what you did. I placed it on the outside of the wall and by the gate when I was checking the look. Like an entrance ticket booth.
  • Im still playing around with it. Ive got some room in the back, so I can move everything back a few spaces and try it that way too. Plus I got a ton of all 3 fences from this event, and a bunch of others, so I can use them to make lines or something. I always go heavy on unique fences. Never know when they will come in handy. Thanks for the feedback
  • rw228 wrote: »

JmmXNia.jpg

That Ark is going to smash through the wall when it rocks. Try sending Rachel Jordan on her 8 hour task there.

2yo9v1l.png
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2017

JmmXNia.jpg

That Ark is going to smash through the wall when it rocks. Try sending Rachel Jordan on her 8 hour task there.

2yo9v1l.png

Thats why Im working on expanding it now. Not nearly enough room.

BTW I love what you've done with it! Looks great
  • Wow. I can't believe it. They increase only vanity for such expensive cost of donuts. Nope. No, thank you, and I wanted them. :o
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member

I was just coming here to co.pmain about this very subject. 50 donuts for a skin that doesn't pay premium? Just what I needed, another useless, badly overpriced skin. I should have come here first.
    Tbh I feel I’ve been cheated, ripped off.