EA Forums - Banner

Whacking day is here! Check the app store!

Replies

  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Has anybody noticed this is changed.

    vrNPw5R.png

  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Has anybody noticed this is changed.

    vrNPw5R.png
    That change came with the lenny/carl update
  • mwdalton
    11557 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    I now have tons of decorations....


    ninja homer practice snake: 120 donuts
    snake speakers: 50 donuts
    Green, purple, red, yellow practice snake: 10 donuts each
    snake rocks: 40 donuts
    snake stump: 55 donuts
    hollow snake trunk: 75 donuts
    whacking day banner: 1000 dollars
    Whacking T-shirt Stall: 4500 dollars
    whacking mugs stall: 10000 dollars
    Whacking stick stall: 15000 dollars
    wind sock: 19000 dollars
    Lumpy: 55 donuts
    Lugash's Gym: 175 donuts

    That's close to 600 doughnuts of stuff. I'm already going to have to face up to the fact that I'm not going to have it all.

    Won't some of these be prizes for whacking snakes, though? So you might be able to get a lot of this stuff for free. It might just be people who don't want to wait who spend donuts on them.
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    I've updated but have none of the new content :-S

    Homer and Lisa have to complete their Wacking Day 24 hr quests first to launch the content.

    Oh ok thanks :-)[/quote]

    No problem. (Belch)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    NStanger91 wrote:
    I've updated but have none of the new content :-S
    Do you get the quest to send Homer off snake whacking. (Stop laughing in the back, that can in no way be construed as dirty)

    I'm not laughing.

    Not at all.

    That would mean that I have the sense of humor of a prepubescent boy.....

    Nothing dirty at all about saying "whacking snakes...." nope, not at all.....

    OK...I'll stop. It is very funny and I'm going to giggle every time I say it.

    About the "null", I'm guessing it's just a place holder till you complete the task that unlocks it?
  • Donna4612
    369 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    My XP are resetting too. Stuck at 20,165 and need 10,000,000 to level up.

    :cry:
  • sackXchange
    129 posts
    edited April 2013
    Can someone pleas post Lisa on beam.
    87919675-F2EB-4227-B9EE-344BBDFA83D3-2508-0000057F4627B3A0_zps2971648e.jpg
  • GabrielSeger
    6 posts
    edited April 2013
    So how much for the Ninja Homer Costume??? i would've check it myself but my town has been resetted
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Can someone pleas post Lisa on beam.
    87919675-F2EB-4227-B9EE-344BBDFA83D3-2508-0000057F4627B3A0_zps2971648e.jpg

    Sorry.....Things are going fast, so sometimes we miss stuff.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    I now have tons of decorations....


    ninja homer practice snake: 120 donuts
    snake speakers: 50 donuts
    Green, purple, red, yellow practice snake: 10 donuts each
    snake rocks: 40 donuts
    snake stump: 55 donuts
    hollow snake trunk: 75 donuts
    whacking day banner: 1000 dollars
    Whacking T-shirt Stall: 4500 dollars
    whacking mugs stall: 10000 dollars
    Whacking stick stall: 15000 dollars
    wind sock: 19000 dollars
    Lumpy: 55 donuts
    Lugash's Gym: 175 donuts

    That's close to 600 doughnuts of stuff. I'm already going to have to face up to the fact that I'm not going to have it all.

    Won't some of these be prizes for whacking snakes, though? So you might be able to get a lot of this stuff for free. It might just be people who don't want to wait who spend donuts on them.
    no. The snake prizes are grayed out, but they don't look like anything listed above.

    The first one is fort sensible (as we've seen in a post already), the next appears to be the license we've heard about. then a building with a character (assuming little miss Springfield), then some decoration (can't tell), a statue, a stadium, a snake with a football helmet, something with willie, another character/building combo (tatum/arena?), and another building/character (really can't tell)

    edit to correct: the 3rd item looks like the lisa balance beam that's been posted, so maybe the last building/character is little miss springfield
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Won't some of these be prizes for whacking snakes, though? So you might be able to get a lot of this stuff for free. It might just be people who don't want to wait who spend donuts on them.
    They aren't in the prize menu. I think the rocks, stump, and trunk add more snakes to your town, like the mausoleum added more zombies.
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    hokieborn wrote:
    I now have tons of decorations....


    ninja homer practice snake: 120 donuts
    snake speakers: 50 donuts
    Green, purple, red, yellow practice snake: 10 donuts each
    snake rocks: 40 donuts
    snake stump: 55 donuts
    hollow snake trunk: 75 donuts
    whacking day banner: 1000 dollars
    Whacking T-shirt Stall: 4500 dollars
    whacking mugs stall: 10000 dollars
    Whacking stick stall: 15000 dollars
    wind sock: 19000 dollars
    Lumpy: 55 donuts
    Lugash's Gym: 175 donuts

    That's close to 600 doughnuts of stuff. I'm already going to have to face upto the fact that I'm not going to have it all.


    If I had my old town I would have bought all of that :( I had enough donuts as well :(



    Awwwww EA please get Neo back in! This is an injustice
    and breaking my heart!
  • mwdalton
    11557 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Won't some of these be prizes for whacking snakes, though? So you might be able to get a lot of this stuff for free. It might just be people who don't want to wait who spend donuts on them.
    They aren't in the prize menu. I think the rocks, stump, and trunk add more snakes to your town, like the mausoleum added more zombies.

    Ah, ok, rats!

    Well, not for me, I have plenty of donuts, but for others not so lucky!
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Won't some of these be prizes for whacking snakes, though? So you might be able to get a lot of this stuff for free. It might just be people who don't want to wait who spend donuts on them.
    They aren't in the prize menu. I think the rocks, stump, and trunk add more snakes to your town, like the mausoleum added more zombies.

    Ah, ok, rats!

    Fink! I was hoping to just buy skins, character buildings and Lumpy. Curse you, Wacking Day!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    We can store characters now :-) to cancel unwanted quests :-)

    Including burns monster and funzo
  • mrmil0
    113 posts
    edited April 2013
    10 million XP to get the bonus donuts wow. So much for all the money I spent to raise my bonus so I wouldn't have to buy donuts anymore.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    mrmil0 wrote:
    10 million XP to get the bonus donuts wow. So much for all the money I spent to raise my bonus so I wouldn't have to buy donuts anymore.
    mine is only at 232K or so. I guess I'll see when I reach that. Others report different values. Probably yet another bug.
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    WOOHOOO
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mrmil0 wrote:
    10 million XP to get the bonus donuts wow. So much for all the money I spent to raise my bonus so I wouldn't have to buy donuts anymore.
    mine is only at 232K or so. I guess I'll see when I reach that. Others report different values. Probably yet another bug.

    Sounds about right. My XP did not seem affected last I checked, so probably yet another snake, er, bug, to go smoosh now.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited April 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    We can store characters now :-) to cancel unwanted quests :-)

    Including burns monster and funzo


    How do you do this? I just sent everyone on 12 hour tasks thinking I'd have the update in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.