EA Forums - Banner

LAND EXPAND UPDATE (or pay??) IDEA

New land is seriously needed, and the land is there to get as well !!

Replies

• RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited April 2013
    i used to agree until they implimented a 3000 item limit
    now i have more than enough room :(
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    why wud any1 need new land... after the 3000 limiter..
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited April 2013
    What?? I have plenty of tree/decorations and never encountered any wall/limit so far...

Ive been saying it since the beginning...in a game where you build your own SF using your imagination,how can they limit you that much?? The game used to crash if you had too much decorations and they kept updating it with more stuff without fixing the issue. Now that they seemed to have got the message they add another kind of limit but they still release more buildings/decos that cost donuts to purchase.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited April 2013
    Put up a Screen shot of your town!
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited April 2013
    The 3000 item limit rule that is anyhting trees scrubs. Road
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited April 2013
    slivdawg77 wrote:
    Put up a Screen shot of your town!

Im planning to in the nearby future, Im just scared of the time/work it may take since I have no idea how photoshop works.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2013
    How long until you see this:
    increase item limit by 100 items for 20 donuts

Of course maybe we could use it against them if everybody sent feedback like "we'll I was gonna spend some money on donuts to buy some premium items, unfortunately my town is full.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I have pretty much every item and still have at least 10 plots to build on. Condense.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited April 2013
    dont give them any ideas.. Farmville been doing this Baloney for years..larger land expansions cost $$..

• brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have pretty much every item and still have at least 10 plots to build on. Condense.

So you are telling us how to play our games? I thought we cud do as we liked my mistake.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited April 2013
    No need for more land if you can only put 3000 things in your town!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited April 2013
    I really need to post a pic of my town so people see how condensing is impossible.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.