EA Forums - Banner

KEM Farming just got more expensive!

Prev1
ZombieApu
51 posts Member
edited April 27
I noticed today they changed the price of a Kwik E Mart to $14400, for the second or more purchase.
Bummer..... :(
Post edited by johncolombo on

Replies

• Are you sure you didn't just store a bunch of them instead of selling? I'm pretty sure my prices haven't changed, but I'll have to double-check later.
  • I just bought a bunch of KEMs and it still had the same titration in price.
  • you dun stored a few by accident. I do it all the time.
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • I concur with the above posters, I have just reset my farm and the first was priced 220 :)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I haven't KEM farmed, but the price for one single KEM is at 220 IGC for me.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Mine are correctly priced. Doesn't top out till #25.
  • Reekris. You scared me.
  • Yeah, this happens now and again. Either they were stored or there are some KEMs hidden somewhere that you forgot about.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • I had this same problem. None were stored, but the price went to 14400 IGC for the first one. I had to do a hard install and go to KL and visit over 20 neighbors before it reset. I haven't had a problem sense, but it does happen.
    Just to repeat, none were stored. After all the fun and games of reinstalling, it just reset itself.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I had this same problem. None were stored, but the price went to 14400 IGC for the first one. I had to do a hard install and go to KL and visit over 20 neighbors before it reset. I haven't had a problem sense, but it does happen.
    Just to repeat, none were stored. After all the fun and games of reinstalling, it just reset itself.

Now thats a new one. Seems lately just about everyday brings something else strange.

Edit; glad it worked out for you. Hopefully the OP sees this.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • wadebear
    4035 posts Member
    One day after I sold a batch of KEMs there was a Fragrant Spyacinth highlighted that I'd caught in the area select with the KEMs so I had to cancel moving it (and I know I hit the sell button because it asked me to hit confirm and then I had to wait a couple of seconds like always). Then I went to buy more and the price was wrong. So I checked and sure enough the KEMs I'd 'sold' had gone into storage instead. Glitches happen.
  • Found them in inventory. Don't know why, went through all the sell confirm screens, and it ended up in storage.
    Thanks for the help guys!
  • ZombieApu wrote: »
    Found them in inventory. Don't know why, went through all the sell confirm screens, and it ended up in storage.

The store store screens are just words away from the sell screens. The only difference is "sell" or "store". Oh and the price part of the sell.

• Townviewer90
    430 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey, want to clear your kwik e marts without storing? Long press on the screen at the start and then drag over KEM farm and sell. Repeat if you couldn't cover it all
  • I've never had to do this before. So I don't have to stress over stuff like this.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • ZombieApu wrote: »
    Found them in inventory. Don't know why, went through all the sell confirm screens, and it ended up in storage.

You should edit the Subject line of this thread.
  • Simpsonare wrote: »
    Hey, want to clear your kwik e marts without storing? Long press on the screen at the start and then drag over KEM farm and sell. Repeat if you couldn't cover it all

I think you will find the storing was either and accident or a glitch. No body would waste time storing them, then selling them.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Simpsonare wrote: »

I think you will find the storing was either and accident or a glitch. No body would waste time storing them, then selling them.

Trying to buzz through it quickly will make you accidently hit inventory box because I've done it also
  • Why do you sell the KEM's ?
  • rickyrod70 wrote: »
    Why do you sell the KEM's ?

Donuts. Shhh....it's a forum secret.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!