EA Forums - Banner

This may be a silly question but im on android and new to the friends section of the game....

Its what level they are..

Replies

• beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    If you mean when you are in your own town bart and milhouse have a number them press it, then press them again in bottom left.
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    Its what level they are..

Is their level not the number inside the counter on each of there town symbols?

Im on about the bart and millhouse symbol in the bottom corner when in my own town, before going to the friends section.

It now says 26???
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    If you mean when you are in your own town bart and milhouse have a number them press it, then press them again in bottom left.

Yes i do, its now 27 and keeps going up. I thought it was friend requests, but when i click the same symbol in the bottom left it only comes up with a screen to add friends, no section for the friend requests i swear i have pending?

Maybe this is why people have friend requests failing?
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    thats all your friend requests..
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013

Thought so but it wont let me get to the page to accept them now, whats the limit on friends?

Apparently androids is 10..... :? :?:

Does anyone on android have more then 10 friends?
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Try loggin out of origin then back in

Yup got more than 10 added
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:

Thought so but it wont let me get to the page to accept them now, whats the limit on friends?

Apparently androids is 10..... :? :?:

Does anyone on android have more then 10 friends?

got a bunch now- wonder why yours won't let you accept...and I dropped you some eggs!
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    Does the Droid version work with Origin now? Would be nice to not have to bring my iPad to work.
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited April 2013
    Did the same thing to me I had to back out of the game then went back in and I could confirm friends. Think the failure has to do with sercer load
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add me and drop some eggs i want eggs
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited April 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    Does the Droid version work with Origin now? Would be nice to not have to bring my iPad to work.

Yes!!!!! We finally got origin download the update and use ur log in.
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    beeblebrox900 - Dont want to do that incase it resets my town though, reckon it should be safe to do so though yeah?

Erin - thanks for that, still not appeared but ill see if i can fix this.

TRTX84 - Yes android has origin!!!

joeherman2012 - Ok thanks ill do that now then!

DabItUpBogart - Add me if you havent already, mkdons276 (shall drop you some eggs when this is fixed)
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm a little bit confused, if we login to our Origin account what will happen to our game progress while playing anonymously?
    Will it be directly synchronized? I fear if i lost my current game progress. Thanks
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    My assumption would be that progress would be lost.

HOWEVER, the benefit is hat now your town would be available to pull up on any device that has origin. Including iOS.
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm a little bit confused, if we login to our Origin account what will happen to our game progress while playing anonymously?
    Will it be directly synchronized? I fear if i lost my current game progress. Thanks

I had the same fear with my first login, however just login with an origin account and it will come up saying its found your level.... town on your device just click this is my town or something along those lines and it will auto link it for you.

Does anyone know how long the server is down for after the 10mins it goes down from now?
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:
    beeblebrox900 - Dont want to do that incase it resets my town though, reckon it should be safe to do so though yeah?

I've logged out and back in several times already this morning as I couldnt send friend requests, fixed it and no probs with town (yet;))
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:

I've logged out and back in several times already this morning as I couldnt send friend requests, fixed it and no probs with town (yet;))

That's great!! I'll add both of you :-)
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    Right thanks for all the really useful info guys!

Ive had to leave my game and go back in a handful of times now aswell to accept friend requests,

Just about managed to snake hunt some of your towns before the server goes offline.

DabItUpBogart your town was such a pain in the bum i think i only found like 2 snakes, had no eggs i could drop you but the 5hr task for lisa to release snakes in another town i sent to you! as it only gave me the option for your town or other springfield. Not exactly sure how much that helps you if it does at all but it earns m 5 snakes so gave it a crack.

got to be said i love you low level, simply design or small town guys.... Much easier to find the snake in your towns!

From what ive seen in majority of towns, i have only seen 2 snakes that wasnt on roads. Do you guys think it would make the whole holiday much easier if we were to delete majority of the roads in out towns?

I would b willing to delete almost all my roads apart from a small circle of them, if you think it could help you lot when whacking away in my town, just a suggestion?

Must be up to about 50 or so friends already which is amazing considering ive had origin for less then 7hrs!!!

thanks to everyone on my friends list and everyone who's helped me out with various questions throughout the night!

My eyes have never hurt so much from staring at a screen! and im the type of guy who will normally sit there for periods of 6-18 hours in a row playing xbox when i get the chance lmfao!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.