EA Forums - Banner

Simple suggestion to make snake hunting easier for all.....

I think they disperse into random areas anyway. Cannot confirm this, but from what I have seen on a world with only a couple of squares of roads in one spot, the snakes ran away behind buildings and to the edges of the map etc

Replies

• mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think they disperse into random areas anyway. Cannot confirm this, but from what I have seen on a world with only a couple of squares of roads in one spot, the snakes ran away behind buildings and to the edges of the map etc

There was a town i went too with a few roads and then buildings dotted all over empty grass, i found all 5 snakes in less then 60 seconds on his roads. Im not saying it will work with all snakes but even if it works for 6 or more out of 10 then surely it could be worth considering, specially as it doesnt affect the use of the town at all.

I was disappointed myself when i bought a news van to find out they cant be placed on roads! never bothered buying anymore vehicles after that!

In my eyes i think roads tend to be a waste of time considering they can only have a barrier on them!
    Plus the problems they cause me when im one row of squares off putting a road next to certain buildings!
    Im just tempted to deleted all roads, leave a small square of them for snakes (hopefully if this works) then just place paths to complete gaps and create walkways to buildings ect.

Will have an experiment with them soon and let you know results of it.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.