EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons is dead huh? Too all my haters

un besito pa' todos mis haterssss :*

Replies

• sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    EA did way less updates when it started. I think yal are just getting a little gready with the updates. I love updates just as much as anyone(I own all premiums), this app gives the most updates compared to any app out there, it could be alot worse. It's a simulation game not meant to be a fast playing game. So the next update maybe u should slow tap until the update after that one, that's what I do. Maybe EA working on a big update right now like Wacky Day , and working on glitches for the next update. So while ur waiting play some other games, or spend time with the family or wife/husband. Nothing against the true fans, but when people post this stuff like this game is dead, or its taking too long for a update to come out.(ur not a true fan). Anyways I love this game and the only faults I see with this game is the glitches and the customer services. EA keep up the good work.
    ( the topic I posted before and got plenty of hatters):)
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    AS much as i agree with most of what you said and i myself love the simpsons so much! the new series on air in the UK at the moment is soo good already!

Favorite line from any simpsons.... "i want to try something new, cine-mam, cine-man, cine-man!" too funny!

But dude you know theres other cartoons equally as funny, theres this one called south park that is just as funny.... might need to check that out for a change from your yellow fever!

Also EA is one of the worst companys out there for greed and profits over actual customer service and general fixes to problem in there games, they always release new content for more profit before fixing current issues with the same game. So its easy to see why people can say this games gone dead, specially if they are on about the fact that people get reset to zero after spending 100's of pound/dollars on the game.
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    I Understand were u are coming from, but big games are going to have there problems. Most problems come from the games that are in high demand. Simpsons knew they were going too be big, but they said them selfs they didn't think they would be this big. They need too keep working on making it better because we're giving them tons of money, but they have more worries than just a app. They have a whole gaming industry to worry about. Simpsons already has a name. EA has plenty of big games they need to work on, but I feel they are doing the best they can as a whole. I feel u brother, but its more than just the simpsons at the end of the day. Alot of people don't understand that. There business is not just based on the simpsons, its all the other games that make EA what it is. At the end of the day they have to show love to all there games. South Park is a awesome cartoon series, but hate how they hate on religion. I was born in 1989, so I love the simpsons a little more. Plus they don't hate on my god. But they truly make some good points by fare.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    I Understand were u are coming from, but big games are going to have there problems. Most problems come from the games that are in high demand. Simpsons knew they were going too be big, but they said them selfs they didn't think they would be this big. They need too keep working on making it better because we're giving them tons of money, but they have more worries than just a app. They have a whole gaming industry to worry about. Simpsons already has a name. EA has plenty of big games they need to work on, but I feel they are doing the best they can as a whole. I feel u brother, but its more than just the simpsons at the end of the day. Alot of people don't understand that. There business is not just based on the simpsons, its all the other games that make EA what it is. At the end of the day they have to show love to all there games. South Park is a awesome cartoon series, but hate how they hate on religion. I was born in 1989, so I love the simpsons a little more. Plus they don't hate on my god. But they truly make some good points by fare.
    lmao the south park stuff is great. Simpsons make fun of religion just as much as south park they just do it in a way that goes way over your head.

Religion is so easy to make fun of anyways. Why even let a joke bother you? Don't you think whatever god you belive has a sense of humor? I for one don't belive in any of it but even I would think that if there was a god that he would have a great sense of humor.
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    For sure but, South Park is way more Extreme.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    For sure but, South Park is way more Extreme.
    Matt and trey are far more religious then you think.

I wish they went for it more. The past few seasons have been meh.
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just feel they would have more fans if they wernt so extrem towards religion. No religion wants to see there god get beat up no matter what the point is. Just how America is they assume the worst without knowing what it is about.
  • fuzznugget77
    1033 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Lol
  • sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    Night, fun while it lasted. But, I have things to do and people to see tomorrow. Simpsons is the last thing on my mind at the end of the day, but I still try making time for it. expecaly on my days off. Simpsons live on til the day I die. Don't see yal leaving anytime soon 24 years and counting.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    Lol

Took the word right out of my mouth.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.