EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Wacking Day - Add Me Thread

Replies

• LaSpangle
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hello - I'm a compulsive payer for a couple of months now on my Android tablet, but have given up hope of accessing origin, and don't want to miss out on the social aspect of new updates. I wanna whack snakes in y'all towns! Anyway, yes... I've had to start again on my iphone. Tiny wee screen, and for the time being at least, tiny wee town. But please add me. I'm awfully nice.

LaSpangle
  • Jfarr1996
    42 posts
    edited April 2013
    When is this update suppost to happen.?!
  • timothyjdahl
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Add me and my mom

Timothyjdahl
    Sdahl44

Thanks
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like to add some regulars to my neighbor list. Send me a pm or you might be receiving a pm from me!!! So excited. :D
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Jfarr1996 wrote:
    When is this update suppost to happen.?!

Probably somewhere between tomorrow and next week. Most of us are hoping for tomorrow.
  • danscoelho
    120 posts
    edited April 2013
    I can't wait either.

Add me:

Danscoelho
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6437 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully it's tomorrow
  • sammysound
    113 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add me
    Sammysound
    I have tst-OCD
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add my wife she has like 6 friends on tapped out and she plays regularly. Alexvillagra705 and add me dabitupbogart I got origin today hooray!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I will probably clean house just before the event so I might have some openings.

Add me: XScripts
  • jparkermojo
    15 posts
    edited April 2013
    jparkermojo

I play all the time during events like Xmas and Halloween and plan to do the same for Whacking day.
  • spiderpigsnr
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add me: SpiderPigSnr

I'm on several times a day (moreso recently waiting for the update :)). On the forum daily but more as an observer than contributor. Don't have all premium content but have most.
  • Johneg86
    163 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    EDIT:

Add me: Johneg86 (iOS) and Cowabunga86 (Android)
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013
    I would like to be added by regulars..I have so many randoms that never play. Baylensmom
  • JorgeU27
    107 posts
    edited April 2013
    Feel free to add me: JorgeU27
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Free to ad me - emmcee1
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'll throw my name in the hat TRTX84.

I have many friends but will start parring it down as I recognize people not playing the newest updates. I check once in the morning, typically twice at night and try to get one stop around lunch time during big events. Have about 80 friends from cutting out people who hadn't played in over a week... Will try and keep up with invites as long as I have openings. And will keep track of who was first as I clean out less frequent players as the event goes on.

UPDATE
    Hey guys, my friends list is now full-up. So I apologize if you weren't one of the people I was able to fit in. I will be monitoring my current roster during the next major update and trimming out people who aren't participating. So maybe I'll be able to add more from this thread then.
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I play regularly--on 2 towns-
    Martiansupia and Stansmth47

The stansmth47 town is not as advanced.
  • Skiddyruud1
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    Play every day and have all premium items

Add mee.....

Skiddyruud
  • davesmurano
    116 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    i removed everyone because my town was sluggish but i guess if there's a good reason...

add me
    davesmurano
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.