EA Forums - Banner

Alaska Nebraska glitch

I just did an auto fill on the players for Homerpalooza and Alaska Nebraska did not fill in any slot. It was like she had been wiped out, whereas 4 hours ago she was in the autofill. I also noticed that Alaska does not have a 4 hour task of her own. She will join the growing list of characters that don't have 4, 6, 8 hour tasks to do on their own. I really do wish they would get this fixed.

Replies

• I don't know about the auto fill, I've never used it. However, it seems that a number of the event related characters, don't have a 4 hr task, my assumption is that the jam sessions in their various venues will be their permanent 4 hour task. It's is 4 hours, and a great visual. Just my guess.
  • wadebear
    3687 posts Member
    I don't know about the auto fill, I've never used it. However, it seems that a number of the event related characters, don't have a 4 hr task, my assumption is that the jam sessions in their various venues will be their permanent 4 hour task. It's is 4 hours, and a great visual. Just my guess.

That's what I was going to say. I mean, free characters missing a 4 hour task of any sort is one thing (they at least usually have a combo task) but Premiums without one? That's Family Guy programming there.
  • Maybe they will get a 4 hour after the event. Maybe EA thought ahead and didn't give them so you wouldn't accidentally send them on a 4 hour task... doubtful but wishful thinking.
  • I don't know about the auto fill, I've never used it. However, it seems that a number of the event related characters, don't have a 4 hr task, my assumption is that the jam sessions in their various venues will be their permanent 4 hour task. It's is 4 hours, and a great visual. Just my guess.

she's not the only character with this issue from the act prizes. those two guys from the first act